♔ Bisping vs. MW Division ♔

Who does Bisping beat?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who does Bisping beat in the Murderer's Row?
[X] Jacare
[X] Henderson
[X] Belfort
[X] Silva
[X] Machida
[X] Romero
[X] Weidman
[X] Whittaker
[X] Mousasi
[X] Kennedy
[X] Rockhold

All, especially the ones who are off TRT now.

I mentioned the 'Ping was gonna ring Rockhard's head like a bell two weeks prior the fight. I knew it and I was right as always.

#GOAT Bisping

It's kind of hard to tell. I voted everyone except Jacare, Weidman, Yoel & Mous. Man do I want to see him vs Whittaker though...that fight would be great & close. & I think he'd beat Kennedy in a rematch considering the script would be flipped this time. Then both Hendo & Vitor aren't the same guys Bisping fought the first times. Machida is a shell, already beat Silva & Luke.

I never liked Weidman due to:
-Lack of charisma
-Rarely fights
-Shitting his pants concerning TRTVitor pre DeflatedVitor fight
-Keeps injuring himself during training camp

Hoping the family father 'Ping beats the shit out of him.

1/10 shot against any of his three most likely next opponents. Not looking good for Mr. Bisping!

The guys I think he has a good chance of beating...If he only trains 2 to 3 weeks so is faster/more explosive/more powerful

1.Weidman (Overrated striking, bisping can stop his shot)
2.Whittaker
3.Kennedy (just a rassler he can beat)
4.Silva (he already beat em)
5.Rockhold(he just KTFO)
6.Mousasi(Mousasi sometimes is so slow and takes so much of his time in his fights, that I wouldn't be surprised if the judges saw bisping win just because he throws more even if he didn't land)

LMFAO @ people claiming Henderson has no chance.....I give henderson a way better chance at beating bisping than the guys on my list, way better chance...Hendo's chin is still there, guy has only gotten dropped by very heavy hitters(Mousasi is a decent heavy hitter), Hendo still hits harder than probably everybody in the list, he could easily KO bisping again!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that he became champ finally, but I would only favor him over Vitor, and Whittaker (only because he doesn't really have a signature big win to gauge him by yet). The only guys I think would beat him handily are Jacare, Romero (if he does it in the first 3 rounds), and Rockhold (yea, I know he just beat him less than 24 hours ago, but watching them objectively Rockhold still looks like the better fighter).

Bisping seized his opportunities, and much respect for that, but objectively speaking, just because he's the champ at the moment doesn't automatically make him the best in the division. MW is kinda looking like LHW post-Liddel, pre-Jones right now.

I mean he just knocked out the best guy in the division. And beat Anderson Silva.

Haha, never laughed so hard of seeing Rockhold getting KO'd LIVE by Bisping.

I still chuckle about it into bed.

Bump for Bjpenn goat and his thread

Lets play Bisping VS the rest of the mw division

He beats them all. Romero has the best shot to win.

Machida, Silva, and maybe Whittaker. e: Oh I didn't notice Henderson was an option. He'd beat him too.

He has big problems with Jacare and Yoel.

Weidman, Silva, Mousasi, Whittaker, and Kennedy styles could beat Bisping too.

Bisping could compete with Rockhold 3, Hendo 2, Belfort 2, or Machida.

If the machida that fought moussasi comes back then he would waste bisping. But idk if he's capable of doing that anymore. I would favor Bisping over everyone except weidman and MAYBE Luke in a rematch.

Think Anderson (rematch), Whittaker and Mousassi are toss ups, I'd favor him over the rest, I also picked him to upset Rockhold.

ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

20150418072217_zzzz.JPG

bisping-finger.jpg

Back