☠ Khabib Opponent : It Felt Like He Weighs 230 lbs!

The #metoo movement is not a joke. And Horcher is awful, his opinion means nothing.
550081.jpg

550081.jpg

550081.jpg

550081.jpg

550081.jpg

550081.jpg

It's a normal feel for strong & high level grapplers.

Maia, Jacare, Brock, Hughes, DC, etc have same stories about them for examples.

Darrell Horcher... You can't take anything from Khabib, he's fought a gauntlet of straight killers on his way to a Conor McGregor fight.

<28>

McTapper is a quitter. He'll tap under Khabib's 230 lbs.

<Goldie11>

Lol this guy. How’s it feel knowing your what’s wrong with the world ?
It honestly hurts seeing all these hateful comments, because I stand behind and support victims of sexual assault.

I’m getting a little tired of the idea that Khabib is some kind of superman. Honestly I’m surprised that someone hasn’t posted a thread speculating on whether Khabib would crush Kyle Snyder visiting a tech fall and win a gold medal.

I’m not saying that he isn’t a sensational fighter - he demonstrably is, and will most likely win this fight. But the propaganda is getting ridiculous. A larger high-level grappler would get the better of him. That’s the reality.

This is an interesting troll character....

<mma4>
I like what the new season of Always Sunny calls them. "soy boy beta cocks"
I dont usually just come out in threads and insult people, but this is an obvious troll and if not...... fuck it.

Michael Johnson said something similar said he never felt pressure like that from any of the blackzillans even mentioned Rashad doesn't apply pressure like that.

"Did you see what he did to Horcher and Iaquinta?"

Back