★ Paige VanZant Comments on CM Punk Disaster ★

Which of her opinions do you agree with?

• Total voters
Lol what on earth is she talking about? At least CM Punk competed in a REAL UFC division.... She just has the privilege of fighting soccer moms like 6-7 Bec Rawlings.

PVZ is the CM Punk of WMMA

01-pvz-356x267.jpg

Lol what on earth is she talking about? At least CM Punk competed in a REAL UFC division.... She just has the privilege of fighting soccer moms like 6-7 Bec Rawlings.

PVZ is the CM Punk of WMMA

01-pvz-356x267.jpg
Pvz just won by tko. A lot salty dorks in here.

I can't believe all these guys are so hurt by what Paige says or does. Makes her so much hotter... Mmm...

TMZ's street interview with UFC star PVZ

Bonus: PVZ Interview (incl. short review of Punk)

Somethings weird about her mouth...like...the vamp chick from a classic vampire move called Fright Night

BJJ girl that lost is way hotter. Problem is, she never dresses up like Paige does.

Americans love her because she is tiny and that is hard to find in America.

Not really. But I guess you have never been to America and are just talking out of your ass. Most of the famous hot women in the world are from the USA.

You should become a professional spin expert, you have a knack for it.

She cut a couple of inches off and gave away money that other people donated to another charity than what she originally made the promise to.

Those people at the childhood cancer charity? Yeah, they got fuck all.

Also this might work as a reminder:

Ex-coach rips Paige VanZant: People will eventually realize you have no morals, honesty, or loyalty

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/3/19/8...-vanzant-people-no-morals-loyalty-honesty-mma

You should become a professional fucking whiner. Find something else to bitch about. Sorry she is more successful and would beat you ass. Work on yourself instead of trying to take others down over non issues.

You should become a professional fucking whiner. Find something else to bitch about. Sorry she is more successful and would beat you ass. Work on yourself instead of trying to take others down over non issues.

You've been here less than 5 months, I've been here close to 10 years.

Yet you have posted hundreds more times than me, at ~3600 posts currently. That's a lot of time spent here instead of working on yourself.

If anyone here is a professional whiner, it's you.

ps. She's a liar and a hypocrite.

Not even for charity..she said it to one cancer kid in particular. Which is worse IMO

what is even worse is that not only did she speak without really thinking it thru,

she later listened when told she needed to back down from a thing she said without thinking first,

she even publicly apologized multiple times for it.

why anyone would think a 19yr old girl can make a mistake and be forgiven just a few years later is beyond me.

I don't think he's too old for the UFC, but probably too old to start MMA. If he'd been secretly training MMA for the last 10 years his age wouldn't be a problem.

I think he did also come out too aggressive, he should have come out slower and made Gall make the first move. As it was he basically invited Gall to take him down by marching straight forward and attempting a super telegraphed punch.

I think 2 years you can get a decent understanding of BJJ which is all some fighters need, MMA isn't a BJJ match. You get some fighters who are basically allergic to the ground but make up for it in other areas. Two years isn't enough to get good at any one aspect of MMA and not long enough to get a good enough round game though.

I don't think you can be too confident in yourself.

He could do well against other fighters, sure, just not UFC level fighters. If he was to fight again I'd probably watch but I don't know how I feel about the UFC putting on such a low level match just to placate a famous guy. Punk has clearly proved he's not good enough for the big leagues.

Back