●Healthy raps are best team in the league
●Boston is awful
●Dunny can't build a team
●Bucks will be exposed in the yoffs
●Philly will be bounced in the first round. Ben ●Simmons is bad at basketball
●AD isn't worth having on ur team
●Warriors are beatable now with only 2 good starters
●Denver has the deeppest team
●Magice Johnson is the worst POBO of all time.
●D Wade is overrated and needs to stop pretending hes a legend
●Raps OVO jerseys are clean as fuck
●KawhI will stay
●Clips will be better than lakers

Last edited:
I won't even give credence to Vaginis being MVP. It's Harden then PG

Harden going 5 for 96 nightly?

Yeah, he's shooting 44% from the field so that argument falls flat. Especially considering that he's playing with a bunch of cripples, buy outs a G-League pick-ups. Not t op mention he's hurt himself. I guess he could be like Quitwi and just sit out randomly

Wade doing the jersey swap like he's a legend..Dude creates his own hashtag lmao. Winning a single title as the best player and no other accolades doesn't give u the right to have a retirement dance. Weird that it only happens in basketball. .Kobe started it cause he thinks he's better than he was..then Paul peirce. Now Wade? The idea of a good player (never top 5) making his own send off is laughable.

Vaginis is going to be exposed in the Playoffs. He can't shoot. Harden should be decorating his home with multiple MVP's now. PG is the best defender in the game and he makes OKC work.

Yeah, he's shooting 44% from the field so that argument falls flat. Especially considering that he's playing with a bunch of cripples, buy outs a G-League pick-ups. Not t op mention he's hurt himself. I guess he could be like Quitwi and just sit out randomly
Lives and dies by the whistle..no star in NBA history has shot 1/21 . Dude puts up stats but doesn't help his team. I'd take siakam over harden on my team if I'm looking for wins

Vaginis is going to be exposed in the Playoffs. He can't shoot. Harden should be decorating his home with multiple MVP's now. PG is the best defender in the game and he makes OKC work.
Yannis can't shoot, but won't shit the bed in the yoffs going 2 for 90 lmao.

Wade doing the jersey swap like he's a legend..Dude creates his own hashtag lmao. Winning a single title as the best player and no other accolades doesn't give u the right to have a retirement dance. Weird that it only happens in basketball. .Kobe started it cause he thinks he's better than he was..then Paul peirce. Now Wade? The idea of a good player (never top 5) making his own send off is laughable.

Doesn't bother me honestly. Wade was a great player. He's just enjoying his final season. Doc Rivers stopped a game to give a speech about Dirk. It's a different game now. We know this

Lives and dies by the whistle..no star in NBA history has shot 1/21 . Dude puts up stats but doesn't help his team. I'd take siakam over harden on my team if I'm looking for wins

Lol. This conversation is pointless after that last sentence.

Yannis can't shoot, but won't shit the bed in the yoffs going 2 for 90 lmao.

Because he is terrified to shoot a jumper like Simmons.

Doesn't bother me honestly. Wade was a great player. He's just enjoying his final season. Doc Rivers stopped a game to give a speech about Dirk. It's a different game now. We know this
And that was bullshit. Dirk has a much better legacy than Wade, he won't milk it.

And that was bullshit. Dirk has a much better legacy than Wade, he won't milk it.

Agreed, but I'm not annoyed by it. If Dirk wanted to milk it I'd be cool too (which obviously isn't in his nature).

Look at the Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera shit. It's just the way it is.

Because he is terrified to shoot a jumper like Simmons.
I'd rather my star to be scared to shoot than shoot 10% in games
Agreed, but I'm not annoyed by it. If Dirk wanted to milk it I'd be cool too (which obviously isn't in his nature).

Look at the Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera shit. It's just the way it is.
Jeter earned it. What has Wade done.?

I'd rather my star to be scared to shoot than shoot 10% in games

Jeter earned it. What has Wade done.?

You would? Harden shoots good percentages first off (especially considering the circumstances). It won't work in the playoffs.

Jeter is the most overrated player ever. I think that he's a HOF'er but not even close to how he's lauded. You're selling Wade short

Calling him Vaginis when Harden's face looks like 70s bush with teeth. lol.

Calling him Vaginis when Harden's face looks like 70s bush with teeth. lol.

I'm not here to defend Harden's looks lol.

Who is exposing him in the playoffs? The last two years his numbers vs the Raptors and Celtics in the yoffs were around the same to slightly higher from his regular season numbers of those years, and this year both him individually and the team are better. Giannis gets his against good and bad teams, east or west. It’s not like some magic wand is used and defenses automatically clamp down when the regular season ends

If teams are gonna focus on him and double/triple him, that’ll leave players wide open. Theyre 2nd in ppg and pretty much the entire supporting cast can hit threes so dunno if that’s a good strategy either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back