“Tomorrow night, I’m going to smash your boy guys, i’m Going to smash your boy” - ICE COLD

The prefight narrative here is scarily similar to the Aldo & Alvarez vs McGregor prefight narratives. Probably from a lot of the same posters. People really do see whatever they want and use it to convince themselves that the result they want is a given. I don't know who wins, but Khabib has not looked "ice cold" this week, at all. He's looked tense and irritated, and a lot like Aldo prefight.

I don’t remember Igor ever saying this.

Yeah, the thing he has said for 2 years non stop was sooooo ice cold for the 100th time...

giphy.webp

Yes, Reminded me of the "send me location" interview, stone cold killer mode.

It would of been alpha if he wasnt nervously laughing while he said it, which killed off any ounce of testosterone and dominance he was trying to portray.
This is coming from a clinical psychologist
Did you mean to say chronically ill psycho? Yeah, we knew that already..

Don't forget his direct message to all the Islamophobes too.

"Alhumdulillah, I say this because I know you don't like this".

There hasn't been such a mass triggering of Christians since the Crusades.

It was beautiful.

My bodys heart rate sky rocketed and I started to get chills and it was so intense I went into shock and moms drove me to the hospital. In the emergency now

How did she get you out of her basement?

That shit was fuckin funny. I never seen anything like it. A guy so openly muslim being muslim to a booing crowd,and not only is he not scared,but he is almost gonna start smiling about how pissed everyone is.

That shit was fuckin funny. I never seen anything like it. A guy so openly muslim being muslim to a booing crowd,and not only is he not scared,but he is almost gonna start smiling about how pissed everyone is.

Makes matters worse when you look at it from the point of view of a certain demographic where Conor got beat back to back by a unapologetic black man and then by a unapologetic Muslim.

how good is that ''I am gonna smash your boy ''

and he did

Back