“This Is America”

I'm pretty sure Kapernick has lost out on money because of his protests, no?

No. He lost out on money, because he opted out of his contract and nobody will sign him because he sucks.

No pain, no gain bruh.

So the pain of slavery leads to...? What can justify slavery? Think this one through. "No pain, no gain bruh" in this context is ridiculous Nietzschaen bullshit.

I'd just like to say that the Teddy Perkins episode of Atlanta is genius. Donald is probably the most unique creative talent currently working

So the pain of slavery leads to...? What can justify slavery? Think this one through. "No pain, no gain bruh" in this context is ridiculous Nietzschaen bullshit.
Genetics man. Why do you think they're so explosive? It's also why they have bigger dicks. Do some fucking research before posting, honky.

His face is punchable and the music is awful

So apparently a new rap video by Childish Gambino contains subliminal messages and provides some sort of commentary about America. I watched the video a few times and decided he’s just another rich minority trying to make a buck off the perceived plight of other minorities. Thoughts? He’s Kaepernick 2.0

Supposedly the poses he strikes are Jim Crown charicatures or something. The gun is the only real commentary on society and it’s certainly not groundbreaking

Genetics man. Why do you think they're so explosive? It's also why they have bigger dicks. Do some fucking research before posting, honky.

Even if it is a joke, this kind of post is still so bizarre to me.

USA is mostly black people is what i guessing from that video? black men are gods in america after all

Well he took my other post seriously lol. So, I figured I might as well post some of the most outlandish shit ever posted on Sherdog and see how that goes haha.

Heres another song about America

I always enjoyed System of a Down. I never owned their albums, so I only know like 5 or 6 of their songs, but they were always enjoyable. I also saw them at a music festival and they rocked.

giphy.gif

Lol I should've seen it but sarcasm is hard to detect in this subforum in particular.

You've completely changed the subject here. What you are saying here is not what the other poster said. That is a cheap debate tactic, where you have no support, so you change the topic to something you think you have more to say about.

He said Jim Crow does not affect somebody born in 1983. If you were born in 1983, there's a chance your own parents were born into Jim Crow, and it's a certainty that your grandparents lived in Jim Crow.

How in the hell could you make any reasonable argument that your parents and grandparents' lives do not have an effect on yours? It's ignorant, it's stupid, it's dismissive, and people need to stop being so proudly stupid because it's embarrassing.

I was born in 1986, and my grandparents were born in the 1920s. Yes, their lives directly effected mine.

People should stop being assholes in my opinion.

Doesn't anybody get tired of people being this deliberately, and almost proudly ignorant?

Dude, Jim Crow formally existed until the 1960s. There are clearly people still alive that suffered from that. Why are you so dismissive of the pain of others?

Studies are showing that trauma is not limited to the ones that experience but it also effects genetics of offspring...

https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/genetic-changes-carry-traumas-effects-across-the-generations/

Agreed. Like the kids who lost grandparents in WWII or the kids growing up now who lost parents and aunts and uncles on 9/11. It's like, get over it and stop pretending it affected you, but also #NeverForget.

Yep, we gotta keep those black people angry and Anti-America about some shit they didn't live through against people who did nothing to them. How else are we going to keep them voting Democrat for decades with no results?

This uppity hip-hop man is far too vulgar for my highly refined cultural sensibilities.

Now if you'll excuse me it's time for some episodes of the Rosanne reboot followed by youtube clips of people getting hit in the balls.

Yep, we gotta keep those black people angry and Anti-America about some shit they didn't live through against people who did nothing to them. How else are we going to keep them voting Democrat for decades with no results?

You're not making any good points, you're just saying things that you are bitter and insecure about.

Nobody needs to forget their family. Not you, not me, not black people. I don't forget about my parents and grandparents, and I would never demand that someone else does just because their black and it makes you uncomfortable.

My great-grandfather came to America, his son fought in WW2 and raised a family, his son pursued a career and moved to the suburbs, and that guy's son is me. That is a direct line of influence. What your parents and grandparents did is the biggest influence on your current life.

It is some incredibly ignorant, and stupid shit to constantly say that only black people need to stop remembering the lives of their parents and grandparents. It's not just stupid, it's transparent too.

You've completely changed the subject here. What you are saying here is not what the other poster said. That is a cheap debate tactic, where you have no support, so you change the topic to something you think you have more to say about.

He said Jim Crow does not affect somebody born in 1983. If you were born in 1983, there's a chance your own parents were born into Jim Crow, and it's a certainty that your grandparents lived in Jim Crow.

How in the hell could you make any reasonable argument that your parents and grandparents' lives do not have an effect on yours? It's ignorant, it's stupid, it's dismissive, and people need to stop being so proudly stupid because it's embarrassing.

I was born in 1986, and my grandparents were born in the 1920s. Yes, their lives directly effected mine.

Im not saying it didnt have an effect im positive it did. But then you get this generation screaming like they went through it personally and mad as fuck at white people then white people get mad back and that is called escalation and isnt going to help either of us. Black and white need to be friends right now at this moment in history and fight the class battle as that is getting out of hand in a hurry

I think the real battle is class and all this stuff is a huge distraction. For example black lives matter would have been a very strong movement if it was about criminal justice and police brutality but the second black attacks white your movement no longer has the power to force change because its seen as divisive

There is a reason that all this racially charged shit is always front page and its because the people who been running things are scared that the jig is almost up.

Im not a racist I am just tired of talking about it all the time and dont think that is the correct hill to die on

Back