“The Reaper” doesn’t suit Whittaker

He changed his intro song once before. He got knocked out by Israel Adesanya in the second round.
True but he's got a banger now. Not sure if you they can splice can't be moved with don't fear the reaper and make it sound good but if someone can why not.

Bobby Knuckles sounds like a mob name. I don't think of a good guy when hearing it. Reaper sounds like a ruthless killer, and he's not that in or out the cage.

more like it doesn't suit him because he almost always wins by decisions now, he hasn't KOed anyone in 4 years. The Reaper implies he would be out there finishing guys left and right.

more like it doesn't suit him because he almost always wins by decisions now, he hasn't KOed anyone in 4 years. The Reaper implies he would be out there finishing guys left and right.

Go ahead and list all the fighters who have finished these fighters.

Yoel Romero
Yoel Romero
MW Till
MW Cannonier

I think it’s a healthy pastime

... well more healthy than doing Crack and hit and running pregnant ladies

I ripped a little during the pandemic (games, not crack). I had the tv muted....was he really playing Fallout 76? Hope Microsoft shelled out some money for that.

Reminded me of Ortega Vs KZ. One guy trying to fight the other guy throwing pitter patter as if it’s a karate tournament.

Back