BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score

“I’m going to smash your little head”

<36>

54233155-1422-0E8C-9A1EC598ECBE071A.jpg

tito-ortiz-chael-sonnen-bellator-170-debate-video.jpg

Let me tell you how you feel about Tito. Tito is the GOAT of the night.

Fuck nostalgia, we have wmma now.

Look at that drama between Valentine and that other guy who has some belt, Montana or Monaco....not sure.

Arent you entertained mofos??!!

Ken was so bad at trash talking he made Tito seem somewhat charismatic.

Fuck nostalgia, we have wmma now.

Look at that drama between Valentine and that other guy who has some belt, Montana or Monaco....not sure.

Arent you entertained mofos??!!

They don’t even smash juice boxes

I love that press conference where Tito laughed at Kens trash talk and Ken kicked that chair in the air. Back before everything felt so forced and scripted.

I disliked Tito, but thoroughly enjoyed watching him SMASH Ken SHAMrock.

I love that press conference where Tito laughed at Kens trash talk and Ken kicked that chair in the air. Back before everything felt so forced and scripted.

Tito was inception deep in Ken’s head after the Guy Mezger rematch, it didn’t take much for Tito to make Ken explode and it was friggin hilarious.

I loved old Tito (I know, I know). But the clip of him walking up, seeing Chuck, immediately turning around cracked me up even back then. Poor guy knew he didn't want none. Nowadays he would steamroll poor Chucky though so I guess he has that going for him.

Tito was inception deep in Ken’s head after the Guy Mezger rematch, it didn’t take much for Tito to make Ken explode and it was friggin hilarious.
Dismantled the entire lion's den lol.

man that season was so jokes. Tito and Ken were both horrible at trashtalking it was painful.

And the Ken wasn't even training his team and the team ended up doing drills in the back yard

Back