“Mah balls was hot” Black Beast war wagon

This will look like JDS vs Carwin or JDS vs Rothwell.

JDS always uses the same strategy against big heavy guys.

Black Beast probably knows this as well, but he's not fast enough to do anything about it.

JDS via decision.

he can always run away from him like he did to Volkov and get him to walk into something, or time one of JDS' flurries.

the amount of fights lewis has won so far is astonishing. he honestly kinda sucks, has no real skills to speak of besides being a powerful puncher and not willing to give up. he is without a doubt the luckiest ufc fighter in history imo. very fun to watch and i enjoy his fights but JDS should and will easily beat this guy

So he's Conor if Conor had heart <{outtahere}>

Are you seriously comparing black Beast to Conor?? Go home your drunk and go watch some conor's fight because the Guy obviously has skill. His fight vs Alvarez was a masterpiece! By the way, saying that Conor mcgoat suck doesn't make you cool you skinny Little turd

the amount of fights lewis has won so far is astonishing. he honestly kinda sucks, has no real skills to speak of besides being a powerful puncher and not willing to give up. he is without a doubt the luckiest ufc fighter in history imo. very fun to watch and i enjoy his fights but JDS should and will easily beat this guy

It should look like the Lewis Volkov fight except with JDS actually winning. But then again, it only takes one punch from Lewis and JDS isn't the JDS of 5 years ago. I give JDS a 70-30 chance of winning this.

Are you seriously comparing black Beast to Conor?? Go home your drunk and go watch some conor's fight because the Guy obviously has skill. His fight vs Alvarez was a masterpiece! By the way, saying that Conor mcgoat suck doesn't make you cool you skinny Little turd
cant believe u actually replied to that troll. he probly doesnt even know who Xzibit is

It should look like the Lewis Volkov fight except with JDS actually winning. But then again, it only takes one punch from Lewis and JDS isn't the JDS of 5 years ago. I give JDS a 70-30 chance of winning this.
if it were jds instead of volkov the fight wouldve been over already at that point. we'll see tonight, i think jds beat the shit outta this guy and embarrasses him by putting him away with a body punch

I always root for the hometown guy and love BLACK BEAST. However Im hoping JDS via viscous KO!

he can always run away from him like he did to Volkov and get him to walk into something, or time one of JDS' flurries.

I dunno man, JDS can be pretty evasive with the belly approach.

He basically hits 1 punch to the belly and runs away. It's very frustrating cause he is a long dude plus he's fast on his feet.

He goes too low for any type of uppercut, and Derrick is not a lengthy guy.

Just rewatch the Rothwell fight... very frustrating.

I dunno man, JDS can be pretty evasive with the belly approach.

He basically hits 1 punch to the belly and runs away. It's very frustrating cause he is a long dude plus he's fast on his feet.

He goes too low for any type of uppercut, and Derrick is not a lengthy guy.

Just rewatch the Rothwell fight... very frustrating.

i get it, but i just think JDS is too diminished from all the wars.

Tai Tuivasa almost got him out of there for fucks sake. a guy who drinks beers and other people's spit out of a fuckin shoe.

I think being a power puncher and not giving up is a pretty incredible skillset....
He's a heavyweight with 3rd Round KO ability, and knows how to conserve energy and rest during a fight. His chin allows him to brawl and his takedown defense is serviceable...
He's a Heavyweight... That skillset alone makes you borderline top 5...

I hope Lewis wins so JDS/Cain can rematch for the 8th time for the 'never come back' championship.

I think being a power puncher and not giving up is a pretty incredible skillset....
He's a heavyweight with 3rd Round KO ability, and knows how to conserve energy and rest during a fight. His chin allows him to brawl and his takedown defense is serviceable...
He's a Heavyweight... That skillset alone makes you borderline top 5...
remember when he called out mittrione and got koed in the first round by matt literally running into him with his shoulder?

Alright hop on board this freight train that is going to put JDS into retirement. His back is better, his balls are cool and the Black Beast is ready to flatline JDS.
I like Black Beast but no way he beats or out boxes @cigano . Still, War @MahBallswasHot & War @cigano

remember when he called out mittrione and got koed in the first round by matt literally running into him with his shoulder?

Yeah, a fight from over 4 1/2 years ago....
He can lose, and has... He just lost to Cormier in a one sided fight.... but he's proven to be tough and durable and has beaten fighters much more accomplished then Mitrone....
In the current heavyweight division he's a formidable match up for anyone

The hottest balls in MMA...so black he goes to funerals naked...he hits you like you owe him money...he is going to swang and bang on JDS until he makes him like it. 2nd title run Black Beast is born. Fear the darkness.

I am not sure about the outcome of this fight but if JSD gets the better of the exchanges expect to see from Lewis some grabbing of his back or of his eye or both. He will pretend then to get poked in the eye again or he will pretend that his back hurts like he always does instead of banging it out :)

Back