• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

“Mah balls was hot” Black Beast war wagon

Staph infection

Glue historian
@Silver
Reaction score
Alright hop on board this freight train that is going to put JDS into retirement. His back is better, his balls are cool and the Black Beast is ready to flatline JDS.

There are 2 ways this fight ends... Black Beast by 1st round KO, or Black Beast by 5th round KO @ 4:59.

That's just my sentimental side... I think JDS is by far the better fighter, but this is the MAH BALLS WAS HOT WAR WAGON - and I'm fully on board.

Last edited:
xQN3HLd.gif

I really hope not. I hate seeing someone who sucks so much beat so many good people just on "powa" alone.

I like black beast. He has terrifying power in his strikes but im gonna go w my old fave jds in this'n. Thats my hope.

If JDS's chin has not declined sharply of late then I got JDS late second, early third.

JDS via submission, black beast has a glaring flaw that most should exploit at the top level

JDS would win if this was the one in 2011 where he hasn't been through wars. The current JDS loses badly to black beast. Black beast will tap that chin easily. Black beast by easy ko in round 1-2. mark my words.

One of my absolute favorite scenes from The Sopranos.
I’ve watched the show 2 or 3 times and I didn’t even know it’s from the sopranos until i read your post, sure I recognized the character, name escapes, but thought it was just the same actor in a different show or a movie. Weird.

I’ve watched the show 2 or 3 times and I didn’t even know it’s from the sopranos until i read your post, sure I recognized the character, name escapes, but thought it was just the same actor in a different show or a movie. Weird.

it's from season 2 I believe, Paulie Walnuts is the best.

This will look like JDS vs Carwin or JDS vs Rothwell.

JDS always uses the same strategy against big heavy guys.

Black Beast probably knows this as well, but he's not fast enough to do anything about it.

JDS via decision.

Back