“I’m sending you to sleep for good” - Colby Covington

Then he better start juice boxing from now that was the only way Nate could beat Tyron on gear
really think Tyron wasn’t on the gear during his SF days...?

Newsflash they’re all on it, then, now, forever... USADA only pops the sloppy and undisciplined juicers

yeah decisioning rda hes going to put asleep woodley

really think Tyron wasn’t on the gear during his SF days...?

Newsflash they’re all on it, then, now, forever... USADA only pops the sloppy and undisciplined juicers

Now you asking me to assume things that there is no proof of, but there's definite proof that Nate is/was a juice box. When you got real proof besides your gut feeling that Tyron was using now or then I'll listen until then.

<MaryseShutIt>

Now you asking me to assume things that there is no proof of, but there's definite proof that Nate is/was a juice box. When you got real proof besides your gut feeling that Tyron was using now or then I'll listen until then.

<MaryseShutIt>
You go Girl Friend....
{<jordan}

B
At least Colby lost to a ufc level fighter, Usman lost against some bum in the low leagues, who Colby destroyed btw. Lmao
but Usman destroyed the guy who finished Colby

Since he is going full WWE. Time to hire a writer... Roast Master Jeff Ross will do it just to look at one of those F-Level adult film stars...

He's right though, his fights do put me to sleep.

Colby is a cringelord, but at least he fights multiple times a year.
Conor is a coked up criminal who hasn't fought in 2 years. but you want him back cause of how he talks? cute.

At least Colby is trying. It's goofy and forced, but I like it.

His trying isn't good enough.

He's not getting good heat, or even cheap heat. He's getting "we just want you to go away" heat.

It's not "so bad it's good. "
It's just bad.

It's sad that guys resort to this wwe shit to sell fights. "As real as it gets" no it isn't

To be fair I normally do go to sleep after being covered by a blanket :p

First Colby will beat his ass

B9yg3cA.gif

Then he will visit the POTUS at the White House
EUyk9Ri.gif

ufc woodly sheeit 3.jpg

Back