“Finish him”

GiSP

Canada or USA. I’m an International Man of Misery
Banned
Reaction score
“Finish him”

I am sick of Cormier killing my buzz during cards with his unprofessional commentating. Go back just 15 months or so and listen to his commentary since then.

At UFC 217 alone...

“Thug Rose Thug Rose Thug Rose Thug Rose”...On and on ad nauseam.

“GSP is back and he’s fighting my man Michael Bisping”

“Bisping’s still defending himself. Bisping’s defending”

“He understands, he understands that GSP could be gassing a little”

“It’s over...It’s over Joe... It’s over Joe... It’s over Joe... It’s over”.

“GSP what a performance...blaaaaaah”

STFU already.

Cejudo clips TJ and Cormier loudly ejaculates...

“Finish him!”

Cormier is literally the most unprofessional and biggest homer of a colour guy as I have ever seen in pro sports. He ruins or at least severely diminishes my enjoyment of almost every card he ever works.

Another example from last night.

“Ostovich needs to kick, she has to kick away...She has to turn and kick away...She’s gotta kick away...(A few nonsense words and then right back to)...She has to turn and kick”.

This is a time span of 13 seconds I’m talking about here. Yes, all that bs repetition in merely 13 seconds.

I know alot of folks like him and I’m okay with that. But I just go on cringe alert. Or I make up little drinking or smoking weed games when he’s working.

Repeats himself immediately... Drain half a beer.

Shows massive homerism... Immediately spark a spliff while trying to ignore what that clown is saying now.

Throws out a “one of my guys” reference... Drink a whole beer and smoke a good size spliff.

Bisping vs GSP was brutal. I’m surprised I didn’t end up dead from drinking so much beer. I’m pretty sure weed smoke was leaking out of my ears too.

What a joke.

You sound pretty sensitive TS. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

<{jackyeah}>

DC does a great job and his professionalism and work ethic is admirable and something we should all strive for. I don't get why this is making you mad or frustrated

??

Bro you cant call black people “color guy” anymore.

Color guy so much color

I liked the Thug Rose call personally. It had a lot of emotion behind it and you could tell DC was genuinely hyped. It reminded me of Ranallos CC/Randleman reaction. I'd take DC over 90% of the other no personality robots any day of the week.

What's your problem with homer may I ask..
He is a role model for parenting and a inspiration..
Stfu..
<{ByeHomer}>

An eloquent and insightful commentator that's also a coach and just happens to be the heavyweight and actual light heavyweight champion of the world.

I mean, fuck that shit, lets get Jimmy Smith back!

You sound pretty sensitive TS. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

<{jackyeah}>

Nah I just do not appreciate unprofessional behaviour in any form in my life my kick boxing fan friend.

“Finish him”

I am sick of Cormier killing my buzz during cards with his unprofessional commentating. Go back just 15 months or so and listen to his commentary since then.

At UFC 217 alone...

STFU already.

“Finish him!”

Cormier is literally the most unprofessional and biggest homer of a colour guy as I have ever seen in pro sports. He ruins or at least severely diminishes my enjoyment of almost every card he ever works.

“Ostovich needs to kick, she has to kick away...She has to turn and kick away...She’s gotta kick away...(A few nonsense words and then right back to)...She has to turn and kick”.

This is a time span of 13 seconds I’m talking about here. Yes, all that bs repetition in merely 13 seconds.

I know alot of folks like him and I’m okay with that. But I just go on cringe alert. Or I make up little drinking or smoking weed games when he’s working.

Shows massive homerism... Immediately spark a spliff while trying to ignore what that clown is saying now.

Throws out a “one of my guys” reference... Drink a whole beer and smoke a good size spliff.

Bisping vs GSP was brutal. I’m surprised I didn’t end up dead from drinking so much beer. I’m pretty sure weed smoke was leaking out of my ears too.

What a joke.

<Waaah>

I sense much butthurt in this one.

<Waaah>

You’re certainly entitled to that opinion. Thanks for the feedback. Even if you didn’t refute a thing I said. If lazy is your thing you’re doing it well.

I kinda agree, but it's whatever.

OP is Cormier paying rent or is he living in your head rent free?

I don't really specifically remember any of those exept Thug Rose. I just know he's fun and knowledgeable as I'm watching a card. And everyone was stunned at JJ-Rose, specifically how it ended and how quickly. Seems like a fun & reasonable reaction in that moment.

It’s annoying listening to ANYONE talk for a few hours, save for Hitchens. Maybe you should apply for the job.

I don't care for Cormier as a commentator, but I don't think the perfect commentator exists. I will say that greatness as a fighter does not necessarily translate to ability to clearly articulate what's going on or provide analysis.
Stann was great, but has moved on to other opportunities. Felder isn't bad, and could get better with more time. I like Hardy, but he's way too much of a homer for European and especially British fighters.

“Finish him”

At UFC 217 alone...

STFU already.

“Finish him!”

What a joke.

200% agree

i still get sick if i think of his 'thug rooooose, thug rooose' commentating.
he really sucks as a commentator and also doesnt have a pleasant tone / voice to listen to.

i really dont get why people thinkhe's a good commentator? he annoys more than he informs or excites

Back