§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what happens when players unions get the upper hand, in terms of discipline if not in terms of other negotiations. witness the NFLPA's grip on that league.

Yup. If baseball wants to eliminate pitchers hitting players they need to hand out stiffer penalties. Otherwise more players should charge the mound
They should just press charges when pitchers intentionally throw at hitter. It is assault with a deadly weapon.

I mean, look at it the other way.. if a hitter charged the mound with his bat and started swinging, rest assured law enforcement would get involved.

Baseball players are sensitive little babies sometimes.

Quintana is a can now lol...

Giving up bombs to Deven Marrero is never a great sign.

Elite defensively but hit .198/.245/.242 in Triple A last year lol...

Weren't many options left with Holt having the concussion issues, Marco Hernandez being done for the year and Candoval just now back with the team.

As i'm typing this Marrero just went deep again lol.

Fiers sucks. They need to put him down Old Yeller style

Elite defensively but hit .198/.245/.242 in Triple A last year lol...

Weren't many options left with Holt having the concussion issues, Marco Hernandez being done for the year and Candoval just now back with the team.

As i'm typing this Marrero just went deep again lol.
LMFAO, jesus.

But for some reason, there's some guys that just get that adrenaline rush when they're called up and play well above their mean.

Zunino from the M's gets sent up and down constantly, and everytime he gets called up he goes yard in his first game, and then goes back to hitting below the Mendoza line lol

They should just press charges when pitchers intentionally throw at hitter. It is assault with a deadly weapon.

I mean, look at it the other way.. if a hitter charged the mound with his bat and started swinging, rest assured law enforcement would get involved.

Baseball players are sensitive little babies sometimes.
and yet when campy threw the bat at lagrow, no charges were brought

but funnily, lagrow reacts much like strickland did.
smh

Zack Cozart had to have hit up The Lab this past offseason. I couldn't tell you anything about him before I was squeezed into drafting him at SS in fantasy, but, the dude is hitting .344, near the top in nearly every category, and crushed two more home runs today

Dude's totally getting traded to a contender soon

Zack Cozart had to have hit up The Lab this past offseason. I couldn't tell you anything about him before I was squeezed into drafting him at SS in fantasy, but, the dude is hitting .344, near the top in nearly every category, and crushed two more home runs today

Dude's totally getting traded to a contender soon
He's a real streaky hitter, I picked him up a few years back when he had a month where he was absolutely destroying the ball, he always eventually falls off.

Miggy is a classy dude. Didnt catch this on the live broadcast. Thanks, Twitter.

Lol I just posted that

Botched the link though, so it worked out

Picked up ya boy and started him today, sounds like he was nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back