Usage for hash tag: nohomo

1. PaddyO'malley

Media Bruce Buffer answers Jim Miller’s request to announce him as Jim ‘F***ing’ Miller at UFC 300: “I don’t like cursing at my job. The answer is no.”

...and evolve.....but lyk you was saying my fam what was this even been mean? Is was been more than just change, yes? Maybe old show, movie, it was been holding answers? Backward ⏪ forward ⏩ Japan 🇯🇵 USA 🇺🇸?Or does world evolve and we stay the same til movie ends? #AlwaysForwardNeverStraight...
  2. KDR by RNC

NFL: Chiefs @ Ravens 1-28-24

Lamar can run on this D #nohomo
  3. PaddyO'malley

Media Dricus du Plessis celebrating his championship-win with a few pints

Yo, no caps, I certainly could probably dust DDP in a beer ting, my fam. It's was all aboot loosening up them throat muscles, gripping that bottle hard, and just sending it like a real G, was you feel me? ✊🏿🍆👅 #nohomo
  4. El Fernas

Does DDP have star potential?

I would say he has good chances of becoming a household name in the UFC if he continues beating everyone. -Bit of an accent -Foreign -Good looking #nohomo -Entertaining fighting style -Good trash talk
  5. Grijswaarde

Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

...heterosexual alpha males feel some swelling after seeing a glance of Sexyama. Thanks to Sherdog Sexyama is now even his official nickname. #nohomo #maybealittle Kenny Florian Quotes Probably the most recent classic in this list. Kenny Florian wrote a piece about Dillashaw – Cruz (UFC...
Back