• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Usage for hash tag: GreatLeapForward

1. PaddyO'malley

Media Colby Lays Down the Truth on Paddy

...that our UK battle brother do not exist as enemy of America. This was just plan by Canadan Combat Press as outlined in their #GreatLeapForward toward combat sport dictatorship and spread American competition thin away from title (possibly all division though this was not conclusive). So...
  2. PaddyO'malley

Media Muhammad Mokaev shows off slick Dominick Cruz style footwork

I'm glad he order Cruz his tutorial video. Maybe it was helps him enough for winning title and Cruz become new coach on the block. Just another an historical #GreatLeapForward for American MMA!
  3. PaddyO'malley

Colby outstruck Leon 109 to 65 and had 4 times more control time...(And had a broken foot)

...fabricate battle between US vs. UK and then turn one each other against one the other. This was been plan. All part of Canada's #GreatLeapForward to take over combat sport. Give many love to Canadan brother because they was needing it due to this level of oppression against their norrmal...
  4. PaddyO'malley

Locked NFL Discussion: RIP Sunshine

...of football but support the #ballsack movement I hope that this thread will serve as #Reeducation for me as sport fan as well as a #GreatLeapForward toward #SportsUnity Given the #BlueCollarCulture of miners, it was been natural that I was to be support of miner forty niner team from...
  5. PaddyO'malley

Eavesdroppers

...because...well...IT LISTENS TO ME! So many much better than store worker and such unlike them it was been funny lulz Given this #GreatLeapForward in technology, how much was have your life been become better? What are some examples of the technology attempting to steer your course of life...
Back