Zurdo Ramírez vs Joe Smith Oct.7th GB DAZN

Has Smith recovered from that embarrassing second round loss to Beterbiev? Has Zurdo recovered from getting outclassed by Bivol? Find out next time on Dead Zone.

Has Smith recovered from that embarrassing second round loss to Beterbiev? Has Zurdo recovered from getting outclassed by Bivol? Find out next time on Dead Zone.
i know you're taking the piss, but getting rekt by beterbiev isn't embarrassing, it's the norm lol.

i actually like this fight. i think zurdo should take it late. he was outclassed by bivol, but he's still better than people give him credit for.

I was thinking would the winner of this be the 3rd best LHW...then I thought, nah there some other dudes who aren'r champs who the winner could have good fights against. Still a solid fight though, power vs. volume and the winner won't drop out of contention completely.

I cant stand Zurdo, hopefully Smith takes it but 190 is pretty high though

I'm actually impressed that they are both taking a hard fight coming off losses. Especially Ramirez.

So this Is and old school cruiserweight match? I wonder I they are both contemplating a new division. Zurdo because his ass is a cruiserweight in reality and Joe isn't sniffing another title shot at 175lbs,

Bektemir “The Bully” Melikuziev (12-1, 9 KOs) of Shoimbek, Uzbekistan, who also proudly represents Indio, California, will face Upper Marlboro, Maryland’s Alantez “SlyAza” Fox (28-4-1, 13 KOs). “The Bully” is returning after a successful rematch against boxing veteran Gabriel Rosado in April 2023 that saw him become the WBA Intercontinental Super Middleweight Titleholder which he will defend on October 7.

Back