Zak Cummings OUT of Sunday's fight with Thiago Alves due to fall.

4MbG1.gif

' Just listening to some Ornette Coleman and reading to you... I pick Ornette, sorry. But, you are right in life. '
- Tze
Ornette Coleman is a bitch. Tze is even more of a bitch.
-le choad

Ornette Coleman is a bitch. Tze is even more of a bitch.
-le choad
' Randolph Denard Ornette Coleman was an American jazz saxophonist, violinist, trumpeter, and composer. He was one of the major innovators of the free jazz movement of the 1960s, a term he invented with the name of his 1961 album.
You are a special princess to me though. All shall love you indeed, with an honest and a full heart. '
- Tze

Damn, Thiago can't catch a fucking break

' Randolph Denard Ornette Coleman was an American jazz saxophonist, violinist, trumpeter, and composer. He was one of the major innovators of the free jazz movement of the 1960s, a term he invented with the name of his 1961 album.
You are a special princess to me though. All shall love you indeed, with an honest and a full heart. '
- Tze
Tze knows how to use Google. Look out world.
-le choad

Tze knows how to use Google. Look out world.
-le choad
' It is common. Look it up on Google though. Also, if you (or anybody else) know someone that will sell their Olivier bronze diver's watch from 2012 or 2013, please let me know, I'm interested. Thanks - le choad (and all). '
- Tze

How many camps does Alves have left in him. He better get paid. I feel bad for Cummings but this sucks for Alves more.

' It is common. Look it up on Google though. Also, if you (or anybody else) know someone that will sell their Olivier bronze diver's watch from 2012 or 2013, please let me know, I'm interested. Thanks - le choad (and all). '
- Tze
Please take your stupid as fuck gimmick posting elsewhere. It's stupid as fuck and gimmicky.

Please take your stupid as fuck gimmick posting elsewhere. It's stupid as fuck and gimmicky.
' Yes Sir. As you command Sir. Please direct me elsewhere Sir, or else, I'm utterly and completely lost, yet I really feel a need to please you Sir. Thank you kindly in advance, Sir. '
- Tze

' Yes Sir. As you command Sir. Please direct me elsewhere Sir, or else, I'm utterly and completely lost, yet I really feel a need to please you Sir. Thank you kindly in advance, Sir. '
- Tze
Anywhere that doesn't start with forums.sherdog.com/threads should do. Since I know your dumb ass won't take that stupid gimmick shit elsewhere, can you send the next response in orange again. Thanks. Oh, and don't forget to put -Tze at the end. It's super cool and not stupid as fuck or gimmicky at all. At all bro

The UFC is becoming pure comedy. LOL

Hollywood couldn't come up these scripts. Men going on maternity leave, dudes slipping on banana peels, dudes not making it to the fight because of eating too much cake, dudes missing weight because they decided to eat steak and eggs before the weight cut, champs not able to fight because of a runny a nose, champs not able to defend because of explosive diarrhea, GOATs not able to fight because jealous teammates slipped turinabol in their post-weight-cut recovery beverage, commission doctors allowing fighters to fight with full blown staph infections and etc.

The sport is looking like a joke to be honest. LOL

Anywhere that doesn't start with forums.sherdog.com/threads should do. Since I know your dumb ass won't take that stupid gimmick shit elsewhere, can you send the next response in orange again. Thanks. Oh, and don't forget to put -Tze at the end. It's super cool and not stupid as fuck or gimmicky at all. At all bro
' Hi Bro, Sir. Here it is in orange as per your request. Thank you for your kind advice, I will follow through for sure just watch me, Sir. I do admire you from a far, and will continue in the future, if that is to your liking Sir. Thank you again Sir. '
- Tze

Back