Zak Cummings OUT of Sunday's fight with Thiago Alves due to fall.

I mean do this things happen in all sports as often as they do MMA? The amount of pull outs are unbelievable

I chipped my tooth as a kid, standing on the side of the tub to look in the mirror

I thought he was homeless, where did he find a bathroom?

what a dipshit.
dipshit for getting injured

HA4USjO.png

Too bad.

Alves seemed genuinely super motivated for this fight and the remainder of his career which surprised me a bit.

I mean do this things happen in all sports as often as they do MMA? The amount of pull outs are unbelievable

The moment the UFC announced health insurance for its fighters, pull outs sky rocketed.

sadly ive actually done this. knocked my self out hitting the back of my head after slipping in the shower.

dipshit for getting injured

HA4USjO.png

Yeah, those pesky training injuries... like slipping in the bathtub while weight cutting.

Fuck off, man. Either he was delirious from cutting too much, or he needs some of those old lady traction stickers on his porcelain. Leaves the card without a fight, fucks over Alves, ruins his own chances at a win bonus / PotN bonus, skips out on probably the biggest fight of his career - yeah, reeks of being a dipshit.

His faux umbrage in that tweet is hilarious by the way. It's amazing that people invoke their children in hopes of immediate pity, even when it was clearly their fault.

I assumed one fight would bite the bullet since none had been canceled up to this point.

There's still time for another canceled fight...

<6>

You just had to say that didn't you?
Hall vs. Belfort fight is now cancelled and if this keeps up we won't have a card tomorrow.

Sucks this fight got scrapped from the card. Always been a fan of Alves and was looking forward to seeing him fight. Too bad. Hope he's back in there soon.

Hope Cummings has a speedy recovery. Sounds like a shitty injury he just had.

Back