Zabit Magomedsharipov hype is laughable

I feel like this was way worse than the Conor hype, who was justified given his accomplishments in a short period of time (dominated almost every fight he was in except duffy). Zabit is a great fighter, but I don't know why he is given such high favoritism and all. His best win was Kyle Bochniak, everyone else he fought doesn't even have a wiki page and most have losing records.

I know this is a bad fallacy that a lot of people fall into, obviously newcomers will not have big name and I am not using that to discredit him, but I am saying it is odd how much hype there is over him. It's not like Lando Vannata, who almost dominated the #3 ranked guy (tony ferg) on short notice, obviously that ship has sailed though.

Sorry to sound negative, I know we have enough of that in this world.

People like exciting fighter who wins his fights.

Wtf this same exact thread was posted like three days ago.

"He hasn't beat anyone"

He hasn't fought anyone yet.

He's an exciting fighter with a lot of talent and potential.

I don't understand this obsession with trying to shut down "hype" trains.

His fight with Bochniak was pretty solid...didn’t see a championship level fighter though.

After Khabib casuals think anyone from the Caucasus region is GOAT level

I feel like this was way worse than the Conor hype, who was justified given his accomplishments in a short period of time (dominated almost every fight he was in except duffy).
<{fry}>

After Khabib casuals think anyone from the Caucasus region is GOAT level
Yeah how stupid to think the region (dagestan) with the highest per capita world champion and olympic wrestlers would produce elite athletes. Silly shertards. Conor bless. Hurr durr.

Zabit is different. He's been training intensely as an occupation since he was a kid. Like Sage has but in a much more intense, competitive way and in much more applicable and realistic martial arts. Zabit is a future champion and possibly goat.

Most of the hype has come from his camp. Frankie called him one of the best he's ever sparred with.

Zabit is different. He's been training intensely as an occupation since he was a kid. Like Sage has but in a much more intense, competitive way and in much more applicable and realistic martial arts. Zabit is a future champion and possibly goat.

Care to explain?<seedat><DontBelieve1>

I feel like this was way worse than the Conor hype, who was justified given his accomplishments in a short period of time (dominated almost every fight he was in except duffy). Zabit is a great fighter, but I don't know why he is given such high favoritism and all. His best win was Kyle Bochniak, everyone else he fought doesn't even have a wiki page and most have losing records.

I know this is a bad fallacy that a lot of people fall into, obviously newcomers will not have big name and I am not using that to discredit him, but I am saying it is odd how much hype there is over him. It's not like Lando Vannata, who almost dominated the #3 ranked guy (tony ferg) on short notice, obviously that ship has sailed though.

The only thing worse than the hypesters is the anti-hypesters. Why does it bother you if someone out there who you don't know is somewhat over-rating Zabit?

because those that follow mma..I mean really follow it...know how well round the guy is...guys like lando have pretty good striking, but many of these guys are very one dimensional...Zabit, seems really good in both standup and grappling...not just decent, but really good...good ground and pound, good submissions, with excellent standup...that being said, he needs to fight higher ranked guys to see how he does.

Nothing was crazier than the Conor hype...absolutely nothing. Well maybe the Ronda Rousey hype. Zabit talk is nothing like either of those.

Back