Zabit, Islam, and Khabib have a combined record of 59-2

the funny thing about Dagestan and goats
Khabib just destroyed Conor who was considered the p4p #2.

These Dags are for real. They will be a goat producing factory.

cypress-grove-smooth-jazz-goats-1-FT-BLOG0217.jpg
Colby Covington would have a comment to make about Dagestan and sheep

Many goats herded by the Mafia shepherds. Khabib must get his 2 million.

PFL has become the DFC (Dagestani Fighting Championship).

It's a bit disingenuous how some people sell the Dagestani hype.

Considering ALL men (1.4 million) are forced to engage in wrestling and some combat training, it's no surprise they produce good prospects. Think of how good the rest of the world would be if young boys were actually encouraged to fight instead of sucking cock or mutilating their genitals.

So while they may look good and they definitely are, it's a different sample considering they effectively test 100% of their population for the ability to be a high level fighter, meanwhile the only thing the west is testing is which boy can be more PC and a degenerate weirdo.

This Dagestani thing is a weird new Sherdog obsession.

A man is a man, and any man can lose. Their time will come as well.

Yeah but a Dagestani is a Dagestani.

I for one, bow down to the warrior master race.

In Thailand the Muay Thai schools adopt poor boy villagers whose families see the Muay Thai school as a way out of poverty, as an opportunity, and as something good for them to do, and these boys live the Muay Thai life and not much else. When the ones with talent reach adulthood they don't have to waste precious Muay Thai time on doing bullshit jobs or on assorted other bullshit pursuits of money....they can focus on Muay Thai. Maybe it's similar in Dagestan? As well, nobody should underestimate the destructive powers of alcohol...and Dagestanis don't touch the stuff, as far as I know.

Genghis Kkan was a raging alcoholic. Just like his soldiers who conquered the world and completely devastated Islamic culture until the Ottomans rebuilt.

Alexander the Great was gay and an alcoholic, something I’ve heard Dagestanis dislike.

British Navy ruled the waves for 200 years drinking rum.

Dagestan has a very strong wrestling tradition, talent tends to concentrate and generate excellence. Like Silicon Valley.

Ramadan fucks with fighter training.

It's a bit disingenuous how some people sell the Dagestani hype.

Considering ALL men (1.4 million) are forced to engage in wrestling and some combat training, it's no surprise they produce good prospects. Think of how good the rest of the world would be if young boys were actually encouraged to fight instead of sucking cock or mutilating their genitals.

So while they may look good and they definitely are, it's a different sample considering they effectively test 100% of their population for the ability to be a high level fighter, meanwhile the only thing the west is testing is which boy can be more PC and a degenerate weirdo.
So what you're saying is they're the best because they were raised like modern day spartans?

Khabibs also done his share of ducking himself with Cowboy, Aldo and Tony.
lol @ all three

Tony is the only one on that list who he wouldn't absolutely streamroll and Tony pulled out of that fight twice already.

This Dagestani thing is a weird new Sherdog obsession.

A man is a man, and any man can lose. Their time will come as well.

It's embarrassing, they think these guys are invincible. It's like kids gushing over their pro wrestling heros.

It's embarrassing, they think these guys are invincible. It's like kids gushing over their pro wrestling heros.
You sound salty I wonder why?

Their combined record is 59-2.

People are gushing over their incredible performance numbers in the sport of real fighting and rightfully so.

Stay mad.

You sound salty I wonder why?

Their combined record is 59-2.

People are gushing over their incredible performance numbers in the sport of real fighting.

I mean in general all the Conor fans,Khabib fans etc, strangely invested. It's just weird to think there's grown men on the other side of the monitors.

I'm not weirdly obsessed with fighters though? I enjoy watching the fights that's it.
Dag fighters rising to the top of the UFC with a staggering record of 59-2 is bound to get peoples attention.

This "weird Dagestan obsession" angle you're talking about is just salty straw grasping.

Dag fighters rising to the top of the UFC with a staggering record of 59-2 is bound to get peoples attention.

This "weird Dagestan obsession" angle you're talking about is just salty straw grasping.

I have nothing to be salty about, as i said i'm not really invested in certain fighters or nationalities.

I can see why you would think that though if you can only process people as 1)hater or 2)fanboy. I just cringe at some of the posts on here to be honest.

Back