Zabit, Islam, and Khabib have a combined record of 59-2

I swear they have to have the highest number of world champions in wrestling per capita.

That's shit compared to Conor and Artem, who have a combined record of...

{<jordan}

Dagestan which is a tiny area of the world in population is taking over the UFC.

This is just the beginning. The GOAT fighting race.

First off, it’s not a race. But you’re uneducated, so I’ll let that go.
All this cheerleading from a non-dagestani, non-fighter, unemployable person.
You need to realize that any success they have doesn’t translate to you. So, please try to be productive in your life.
Dagestan which is a tiny area of the world in population is taking over the UFC.

This is just the beginning. The GOAT fighting race.

Mysqueerio posting over 40 times a day from his last “un banned “ account. Let’s see how long you hold on to this one. This is the last refuge. All your paid accounts gone. Sad man. Just sad

It's actually not weird at all.

These guys have been trained with a crazy high level of wrestling and grappling since they could walk.

Goats coming down from the mountains to rain destruction.
No dummy. He’s saying it’s weird that you have a fanatical focus on a group of fighters. You think their successes are yours. It’s creepy. But I wouldn’t expect anything more from you

Here comes a challenger
20737-15395704052953-800.jpg
{<jordan}

This Dagestani thing is a weird new Sherdog obsession.

A man is a man, and any man can lose. Their time will come as well.
But they come from a rough place and have moustache-less beards!

they've been training mma-style fighting since they were kids. just like mayweather being a boxer and dropping out of school. just like soccer players in european leagues.

they have a big advantage over people who start a sport as a high school or college athlete.

They have a population of 3 million. Not that much when you factor in the world's population, but far from tiny compared to other places .

They have a population of 3 million. Not that much when you factor in the world's population, but far from tiny compared to other places .
well, you gotta also take into account a number of olympic medal winners in Wrestling, Judo...it's pretty ridiculous

That represents like

.000000000000001 % of the worlds population

No dummy. He’s saying it’s weird that you have a fanatical focus on a group of fighters. You think their successes are yours. It’s creepy. But I wouldn’t expect anything more from you
no idea what you're talking about but you sound like a butthurt Conor fan considering you are so needlessly antagonistic.

Wouldn’t last a minute in the Wild West of Tejas. Wouldn’t even remember the Alamo

Back