Zabit: I'm 2-3 fights away from a title shot (Conor vs Khabib, Yair Rodriguez)

I can understand him, for me is Thessaloniki (where i was Born) the most beautiful place in the world.

I almost never say anything positive in these matters but it is an objectively beautiful city, isn't it?

I almost never say anything positive in these matters but it is an objectively beautiful city, isn't it?
Thessaloniki?
Well is objectively the beautiest City in Greece (you can ask every greek).

For me it can hang out with Paris, Wien, Rome and such but its not world known us them.

Which is your favorite, is it the place you were Born?

Well... As seen on the picture Khasavyurt is objectively not so pretty.

Thanks for the translation Shoorik, always enjoy your posts man.

Zabit seems like a very even keel no BS guy with confidence stemming from his actual ability. Very likable dude.

Thanks for the translation Shoorik, always enjoy your posts man.

Zabit seems like a very even keel no BS guy with confidence stemming from his actual ability. Very likable dude.

He seems to be nice in the interviews... but I wouldn't want to be n the other end of his square of stare:

Not that crazy to assume. At FW theres still Ortega and Frankie that need to face off with Holloway. Unless one of them beats Holloway and they go into one of those eternal rematch limbos, I dont think its crazy to assume that Zabit might get a TS in short time.

How do you see Zabit vs Holloway?

Thessaloniki?
Well is objectively the beautiest City in Greece (you can ask every greek).

For me it can hang out with Paris, Wien, Rome and such but its not world known us them.

Which is your favorite, is it the place you were Born?

Hey, Im going near there for an archeological search, ill be staying in Asprovalta, will go to Thessaloniki of course for weekends. Any must see / must do in the region / city ? PM me please !

On topic : I think his huge weight cut is messing with his cardio, if he wins 3 fights I see him gettinf the TS, but I dont know how he will fare in the Championship Rounds...

Hey, Im going near there for an archeological search, ill be staying in Asprovalta, will go to Thessaloniki of course for weekends. Any must see / must do in the region / city ? PM me please !

On topic : I think his huge weight cut is messing with his cardio, if he wins 3 fights I see him gettinf the TS, but I dont know how he will fare in the Championship Rounds...

Valid point. He looked exhausted in the end of the third round against Bochniak. How do you think he'll do against Holloway?

Unfortunately it seems like the holes in his game and the emotional tenacity to roll with a loss won’t get fixed due to self sabotage. Sounds like he let what little success he had in the octagon make him uncoachable, unfortunate because he’s obviously a talented fighter at a crossroad in his career
<Fedor23>

Haven't been following his career. Can you explain what you mean about mental holes in his game.

Valid point. He looked exhausted in the end of the third round against Bochniak. How do you think he'll do against Holloway?

I hate doing predictions because MMA always surprises us and I end up being wrong. I think Holloway wins it by cardio, but I really dont know.

Haven't been following his career. Can you explain what you mean about mental holes in his game.
The word is while he’s been camp shopping to “find a good fit”, specifically inside sources from JWJ and TAM suggested he wants yes men around him and has issues following regimented training not specifically centered on him.

There’s been a few podcasts that have also addressed this JRE IIRC, read his interviews he almost sounds like Uriah Hall, inconsistent and all over the place. Link below he admits the pressure is making him crack.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...sure-next-top-prospect-featherweight-mma-news

The word is while he’s been camp shopping to “find a good fit”, specifically inside sources from JWJ and TAM suggested he wants yes men around him and has issues following regimented training not specifically centered on him.

There’s been a few podcasts that have also addressed this JRE IIRC, read his interviews he almost sounds like Uriah Hall, inconsistent and all over the place. Link below he admits the pressure is making him crack.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...sure-next-top-prospect-featherweight-mma-news

Thanks

So basically he wants/need more of boxer type camp. Think like Mayweather when it's only him and 50+ people staring down his butt hole catering to every need?

Back