Youtuber martial artist challenges Conor McGregor to a fight to the death

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
He wants to fight Conor to the death on national TV. That makes his challenge entirely impossible and not serious at all.
In the second video he challenges his doubters. Honestly the guys a little off especially when it comes to his opinions of MMA fighters and MMA in general. He kinda comes off as slightly arrogant and slightly ignorant at the same time.

In the second video he challenges his doubters. Honestly the guys a little off especially when it comes to his opinions of MMA fighters and MMA in general. He kinda comes off as slightly arrogant and slightly ignorant at the same time.

Okay, so you take his challenge. That means you either die or murder someone and face the consequences. No one in their right mind would do that..

Or does he offer doubters a different challenge?

Okay, so you take his challenge. That means you either die or murder someone and face the consequences. No one in their right mind would do that..

Or does he offer doubters a different challenge?
Fight until one person surrenders. No one necessarily has to die. I'd probably end up killing him anyway, jk. But who says I was a doubter? I just disagree with his mindset. You can't just turn this around on me lol!!!

On some of the points this dude is not wrong, but holy shit is he retarded if he thinks that most martial artist won't get fucked up by your average MMA fighter.
Well what doesn't MMA have that would be effective in a real fight?

Eye gouging, biting, head butting and hitting in nuts? We have even seen this shit in the early Rickson vs Zulu days and as recent as early UFC (i.e. Joe son). None of it really does shit in a real fight.

This guy is probably not serious, but why would someone be willing to kill another human for no reason
{<huh}

He reminds me of "The real life Ninja" that fought Cruz, said he would easily destroy him and then got raped in seconds.

TMA does produce good things, good skills in cases, has its purpose but it also produces the worlds most deluded people, like the Akido black belt that was on Joe Rogan's Podcast.

Eye gouging, biting, head butting and hitting in nuts? We have even seen this shit in the early Rickson vs Zulu days and as recent as early UFC (i.e. Joe son). None of it really does shit in a real fight.
Maybe, the thing is, I don't know for sure. One thing I do know though is that it's not illegal because it's too powerful and effective, it's illegal because it's too dangerous, it's not the same thing.

I HIGHLY recommend watching the whole video. It is an absolute treasure trove of lulz. Hes dead serious too. Says he wants to do it to represent Bruce Lee and the "true martial arts" and is sick of everyone thinking cage fighting is the "real shit". Real fight, no rules, to the death.

But I made some time stamp highlights as well

4:10 - 5:50

7:18

9:54

11:40 - 12:43

14:53 - 17:29

And before you talk shit about him he has a challenge for you too

This guy's truly inspirational!

He's willing to die for his beliefs although he has a soulmate.

Bet not one of you guys on here would be as courageous as him. The way he translates his beliefs is spine tingling!

Anyone I'm heading over to youtube for an evening troll.

I wouldn't say that. Gordeau permanently blinded Yuki Nakai in one eye due to his gouging, though Nakai still submitted him. John Hess' eye-gouging helped him beat Andy Anderson at UFC 5. Maybe he would've won anyway due to his size advantage, but it did help. BTW, Hess still has the UFC's biggest fine ever due to that fight (like $20,000).

Hackney's groin shots against Joe Son and Gary Goodridge's groin grabbing vs. The Pedro definitely helped them win as well. And if you don't think head butting helped, you've never seen early Mark Coleman or Mark Kerr.

Having said that, none of that stuff guarantees a win. A trained MMA fighter will beat a dirty-fighting amateur almost any day of the week, and of course the MMA fighters could also use dirty tactics in a "real" fight.

He reminds me of "The real life Ninja" that fought Cruz, said he would easily destroy him and then got raped in seconds.

TMA does produce good things, good skills in cases, has its purpose but it also produces the worlds most deluded people, like the Akido black belt that was on Joe Rogan's Podcast.

Man, why the hell was there even 2 rounds?
Secondly, why did Dominick beat the shit out of him like that? He could have easily tapped him smh.
And last and most importantly, why did it have to be a black guy? jk, seriously though?

Man, why the hell was there even 2 rounds?
Secondly, why did Dominick beat the shit out of him like that? He could have easily tapped him smh.
And last and most importantly, why did it have to be a black guy? jk, seriously though?
Like these delusional guys, he probably made an excuse for why he lost, thought he didn't have time to execute his touch of death, and wanted another go to prove his case.

He did open up with a decent looking right head kick, but he found out the hard lesson that all TMA guys find out: looking good does not mean effective (cough cough Shaolin Kung Fu). Often, ugly and grinding is what is most effective.

I wouldn't say that. Gordeau permanently blinded Yuki Nakai in one eye due to his gouging, though Nakai still submitted him. John Hess' eye-gouging helped him beat Andy Anderson at UFC 5. Maybe he would've won anyway due to his size advantage, but it did help. BTW, Hess still has the UFC's biggest fine ever due to that fight (like $20,000).

Hackney's groin shots against Joe Son and Gary Goodridge's groin grabbing vs. The Pedro definitely helped them win as well. And if you don't think head butting helped, you've never seen early Mark Coleman or Mark Kerr.

Having said that, none of that stuff guarantees a win. A trained MMA fighter will beat a dirty-fighting amateur almost any day of the week, and of course the MMA fighters could also use dirty tactics in a "real" fight.
Sure there were cases of it being effective but it generally sis not make the difference in the fight when it was used. And, it was certainly not near as lethal as a good punch, kick or effective grappling. Even if Joe son had not been nut punched, it would not have effected the final result. Usually with these 'dirty moves', it really does not effect the fight anymore than G'N'P, which gets the opportunity to react, so another more lethal move can be done.

And mostLy, the point I'm trying to make is, even in all the cases you mentioned, the more skilled guy is going to win. It used to be thought that if a regular guy went to the ground wrestler or BJJ guy, they could just easily pull his eye out. But in real life fight simulations, the adrenalin is pumping, you don't really feel pain and those dirty moves aren't effective against highly skilled fighters.

All the comments in his youtube videos are disabled. Wish i could post a message there and talk a lil crap

Sure there were cases of it being effective but it generally sis not make the difference in the fight when it was used. And, it was certainly not near as lethal as a good punch, kick or effective grappling. Even if Joe son had not been nut punched, it would not have effected the final result. Usually with these 'dirty moves', it really does not effect the fight anymore than G'N'P, which gets the opportunity to react, so another more lethal move can be done.

And mostLy, the point I'm trying to make is, even in all the cases you mentioned, the more skilled guy is going to win. It used to be thought that if a regular guy went to the ground wrestler or BJJ guy, they could just easily pull his eye out. But in real life fight simulations, the adrenalin is pumping, you don't really feel pain and those dirty moves aren't effective against highly skilled fighters.

We mostly agree, but I'm not sure about the Joe Son fight. If I remember correctly, Hackney was in a rather bad position on the ground (guillotine attempt by Son) before he started pounding Joe's family jewels. Hackney was a TMA guy with zero ground skills. Joe Son at least knew a few submissions (like his "student" Kimo). Or he might have eventually pounded Hackney out. It's hard to say. Hackney was a better striker, but the shots didn't happen when they were standing. It definitely changed the direction of the fight, and may have changed the outcome. The same is definitely true for Goodridge vs Pedro.

We mostly agree, but I'm not sure about the Joe Son fight. If I remember correctly, Hackney was in a rather bad position on the ground (guillotine attempt by Son) before he started pounding Joe's family jewels. Hackney was a TMA guy with zero ground skills. Joe Son at least knew a few submissions (like his "student" Kimo). Or he might have eventually pounded Hackney out. It's hard to say. Hackney was a better striker, but the shots didn't happen when they were standing. It definitely changed the direction of the fight, and may have changed the outcome. The same is definitely true for Goodridge vs Pedro.
Can't forget this gem either

{<jordan}

I have seen some of his videos.

Some points are valid but he is way too delusional.
He is not mindful enough to be a true martial artist.

And he is overly salty because martial arts isn't being respected like it use to be.

Back