Youtuber martial artist challenges Conor McGregor to a fight to the death

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
He met his soul mate and he has his five children, so now he is ready to fight to the death.

God must love morons...

1) says Conor knows nothing about real fighting because he doesn't use some dirty shitty techniques (despite using the vast majority of other moves) — check

2) says real fighting is when you fight to the death (despite any real war doesn't have a goal of killing an enemy, except for planned acts of genocide) — check

3) says he does it for Bruce Lee and for "true fighting" (despite Bruce was the most famous for his movies and never went full retard with that "fighting to death" shit) — check

4) says he'd only do if it'd be broadcasted nationally (despite it's virtually impossible to broadcast an attempted murder, 'cause all the crew would be thrown in jail for engaging into snuff movie production) — check

I wonder why he comes up with all of that shit living in USA. He's free to come to any part of the world to fight till death if he wants it. Hell, he can even go to some criminal hood and has his ass stabbed multiple times. What? Knifes aren't allowed? Why? Is it real fight to the death, or what?

Stopped listening at "punching a brick wall as hard as you can with 4oz gloves on is no problem.". "Real fighting is no gloves", wrong, no gloves would be a rule. "real fighting" can be done in whatever gloves you want.
alpinestars_gloves-leather_smx1-air_black.jpg

I agree on the main valid point that a real fight has no rules.Martial Arts should also be as close as possible to real combat by actually fighting;the only way to be good at fighting.
He wrongly assumes that mma fighters cannot resort to dirty fighting when the shit hits the fan.Even inside the cage many mma fighters use eye pokes,groin kicks ,sneaky joint manipulations to stack the odds in their favor.What makes you think they will be more vicious outside the octagon?
MMA fighters have not only martial arts techniques but also the experience to use them against uncooperative opponents.Forms or kata only teaches techniques,but techniques taken out of the context of chaos are not enough.You need timing,intent,adrenaline dump management and other variables involved in a hand2hand combat situation.

I don't know about you but I now demand these nationally televised death fights.

He's ready to die for nothing and he has 5 children?

represent Bruce Lee hahaha, some people really need to understand that Bruce is a movie stunt actor, never been in a real fight in his life,. perhaps a scrap at school like most boys, but nothing more than that.

{<jordan}
What?
Ahh fuck man, this is as bad as mom telling me she was santa

Challenging people to a death fights is what martial arts it's all about... Nice !:)

wRdnP5C.png
Used to be a cop says a lot about this guy. He ain jokin, wud be revealing to see him in a mma fight though he obviously would not last so he wants to use fatal moves & weapons. It's almost as if the public think pro fighters don't know about fatal moves with or without weapons.
Made me think of Tim Kennedy right away.<45> BTW, that guy is just another troll like Charlie Z, minus the humor.
HS0Apjn.gif

So which one of you bad ass shit talking sherdoggers is going to challenge this man??? I'm waiting...seriously I'd watch and record it myself.

Does this guy have a martial arts school? I only watched a few clips, but the background looks like a school. If so, it seems like he'd lose students over this. I wouldn't want my child to take lessons from a sociopath like that.

So which one of you bad ass shit talking sherdoggers is going to challenge this man??? I'm waiting...seriously I'd watch and record it myself.

He wants to fight Conor to the death on national TV. That makes his challenge entirely impossible and not serious at all.

Idiot. I stopped when he mentioned fight to death and that he has accomplished everything... He has kids, but apparently sticking around to watch them grow up and support them isn't part of his plan... Stupid.

Is he a bodybuilder?

He has a similar body to the bodybuilders we've been hearing from lately.

Dude is going to turn full Andy Wang at the first punch.

He should just drop the camera down a little lower and show us his tits

If only this had been posted here before...... well it has.

My comment now is the same as it was then, this guy has never had a fight to the death either as he'd either be dead or posting the video from prison.

People trying to get views by mentioning fighters in ridiculous ways is just boring.

Back