YouTube Rewind 2018 is about to become the most disliked video of all time

Literally have no idea who any of the people in that thumbnail are. Not even gonna watch.

After much careful consideration, I too have decided not to click play on the video.

the only Youtuber worth watching:
f8a0d236b434ebfb11a5ea5f4e35643c.jpg

Can you post a dry link. I'm on mobile and would like to downvote.

I watch the first 1:45. No clue what the fuck was happening there. Ah well, I’m old and out of touch.

I use YouTube sometimes, but I guess I only touch the tiniest corner of it. They actually asked me for money yesterday for some kind of YouTube service. No idea what the fuck that’s about.

After much careful consideration, I too have decided not to click play on the video.

I watched about a minute. A confusing jump-cut mashup of blue haired weirdos talking about video games and K-pop or some shit.

People thought the old days were bad when studios were the gatekeepers to fame and fortune. Well, congratulations everyone. You got to make the decisions and this is what you get. Now downvote your own creation.

The video was 8 minutes long but it felt like it was 8 hours and I still have no idea what the hell it was supposed to be about. So much fake cunty bullshit that i'm embarrassed to have even watched it.

I use Youtube all the time to watch a variety of sources. I think I recognized 2 YT personalities, and one is that Twitch guy with blue hair, Ninja. I only knew about him because he got some heat from refusing to do live streams with female gamers, pulling a virtual Pence rule lol

YT management/ownership is completely out of touch with their viewers, and constantly demonetize anyone who doesn't tow the far left virtue line. Their trending page is hand picked too. They're lucky there's no competition

For my sins... I’m fairly in the know of YouTube and yet on that thumbnail the only goon I recognise is ninja (green hair)
The rest?

Fuck youtube
Needs more filthyfrank

I only recently got into watching YouTube lol. Still, all I know is graveyard girl, Shane Dawson and his crew, the nostalgia critic, sssniperwolf . . . I only really like nostalgia critic, and sometimes lul at Shane’s humour.

I also watch a lot of random retro gaming videos and it’s fucking me up. The ugliest fukkin dude can start talking about game consoles and I’ll suddenly be like DAMN HES HOT. lol.

Anyways, I have no idea who any of the people are in this video. I think I remember hearing people were mad Shane wasn’t featured?

Oh. And seeing Jeffree Star’s face makes me want to vomit. I hope he wasn’t featured either.

So you saying it's likely many girls irl would be turned on by a guy approaching to talk about his saved game on mario kart ?

Didn't recognise a single one of those beta cucks and I watch a lot of youtube. Disliked.

Proudly donated my dislike. Apparently all those people are YouTubers from around the world. I couldn't even give a fuck less about YouTubers from my own country.

Except Dunkey, he's the shit

This is what the liberal utopia looks like. A bunch of diverse millennials on LSD dancing and talking about social justice around a camp fire.

Embarrassing. Never really like Pewdipie or however you spell it but have to give the guy props for doing things his way and not being led by the corporate side of things unlike these shills.

I bet the amount of individuals who are of voting age who are angry about this video are a very sizable portion of those who do not vote nor care about the future of this country.

I quite seriously doubt that.

That video is a progressive shit-fest. It's probably due to the fact that no one can relate to the loony world view they are pushing on to people and also shoe horning YTers that YT likes instead of what the fans know and like that has got them so many down votes.

But if we are talking about the electorate here, I am willing to wager that people who have an issue with all these down votes are also people who live in a bubble where no one disagrees with them and probably have no problem letting government bend them over while smashing them raw dog. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

There is this New Yorker on the video, who does YT videos and has a studio in NY, even Will Smith was on it one time. The guy sucks and gets millions of views and is always hyping some shit that never seens to happen.

Back