YouTube Rewind 2018 is about to become the most disliked video of all time

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Man I wanted to dislike it, but I saw Will Smith at the beginning and I just can't.

I won't watch any vid without Rich Evans

PaltryAcceptableHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

i have no idea why this happened but im just gonna blame it on all white people because they are nazis

I don’t know who the people are in it. At all. But I don’t see what’s so offensive about it either.

??

Or is it one of those things where people look for a reason to be upset?

I don’t know who the people are in it. At all. But I don’t see what’s so offensive about it either.

??

Or is it one of those things where people look for a reason to be upset?

I wish I could dislike this post!

I wanted to dislike it just for coming up in my feed. Looks gay, gay as fuck.

I only recently got into watching YouTube lol. Still, all I know is graveyard girl, Shane Dawson and his crew, the nostalgia critic, sssniperwolf . . . I only really like nostalgia critic, and sometimes lul at Shane’s humour.

I also watch a lot of random retro gaming videos and it’s fucking me up. The ugliest fukkin dude can start talking about game consoles and I’ll suddenly be like DAMN HES HOT. lol.

Anyways, I have no idea who any of the people are in this video. I think I remember hearing people were mad Shane wasn’t featured?

Oh. And seeing Jeffree Star’s face makes me want to vomit. I hope he wasn’t featured either.

Where's PewDiePie?
That's essentially the pt, that actual YT 'personalities' with massive audiences got chef'd on
to promote already famous celebs like Will Smith, and SJW idealic creators for the rest

How they don't have say CinemaSins, or Simon Whistler (for either Today I Found Out, Visualpolitik EN, Biographics, Top Tenz), or Pewdiepie, etc... is kinda odd

2017 Sure took a Hit:

Even Godzilla Died.
<{dayum}>

I don't get why people have a problem with this, or why people like this.

I don't get why people have a problem with this, or why people like this.
I bet the amount of individuals who are of voting age who are angry about this video are a very sizable portion of those who do not vote nor care about the future of this country.

Well the media needs to get it through its skull that the human race is horrible. Let’s just pretend for a second that the 8 million dislikes are solely from PewDiePie fans, and that all of said PewDiePie fans are in fact Nazis. Well then so what? That’s just the way it is. All anyone needs to do is read the comments on pretty much ANY video on YouTube to see how disgusting the human race really is. Pretending it’s not is just having one’s head in the sand.

That's essentially the pt, that actual YT 'personalities' with massive audiences got chef'd on
to promote already famous celebs like Will Smith, and SJW idealic creators for the rest

How they don't have say CinemaSins, or Simon Whistler (for either Today I Found Out, Visualpolitik EN, Biographics, Top Tenz), or Pewdiepie, etc... is kinda odd

I had no clue who any of the youtube creators are in that video besides Casey Neistat and Marques. Is Jenna Marbles still popular?

Rewind went a little bit The Last Ghostbuster this year.

Back