you're delusional if you train martial arts. absolutely delusional.

You'll do great in prison

I wonder if they make a cereal out of the middle of Fruit Loops and resell it as knock-off Trix.

Calm down, Johny Hendrick, and grab a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

Finally, Jon Jones has a worthy opponent. Fuck that Brock Lesnar. Dana, we're in business, baby!

God bless you TS

giphy.gif

You might be able to take CM Punk.

Joanna Champion beats yo ass.

To the above posters you guys are kings among men. I'm in tears over here. This thread has a shitload of potential.

But as of right now I think the one who really gave this thread life is the dude who posted this.

{<jordan}

I'd beat your motha f'n a$$

Dingaling, I Thank You for this. You, Kind Sir, are a God among mere mortals.

Go watch Dominick Cruz fight a street fighting troll or Josh Neer fight the Internet troll.

Or some of the Diaz bros or Joe Lauzons street fights.

Really hope this is a troll thread and someone can't be this retarded.
where can i find these to watch

keep crying, you little queers. look at yourselves, you weak little bitches. you know I'm speaking the damn truth. I'd beat the shît outta all of you weak ass fâggots pretty easily. bunch of delusional little homoshits. keep wasting time and coping with "martial arts" lmao. I'd destroy you all easily. it's like a mouse fighting a lion. you ain't no match for a beast like me. y'all weak little pussies. obviously never been in a street fight. keep hiding in that gym, you weak ass motherfuckers. when you step in the real world, you will feel a lot of pain. you're all weak bitches.

keep crying, you little queers. look at yourselves, you weak little bitches. you know I'm speaking the damn truth. I'd beat the shît outta all of you weak ass fâggots pretty easily. bunch of delusional little homoshits. keep wasting time and coping with "martial arts" lmao. I'd destroy you all easily. it's like a mouse fighting a lion. you ain't no match for a beast like me. y'all weak little pussies. obviously never been in a street fight. keep hiding in that gym, you weak ass motherfuckers. when you step in the real world, you will feel a lot of pain. you're all weak bitches.

LMFAO! TS watched a DBZ marathon over the weekend and now thinks he's Vegeta even though he's really Master Roshi's turtle.

I see this stupid shît all the time. people thinking they are strong because they do taekwondo after school or some shît like that. listen guys, you're absolutely delusional. street fighting is completely different than "martial arts". street fighting is all about power, strength, muscle, aggressiveness, toughness, endurance, speed etc. there is no such thing as "technique" or "martial arts". "technique" is pretty subjective. in fact, "technique" or "martial arts" doesn't even exist.

I've been in a good amount of street fights and I've won them all. I don't even do any bullshît martial arts. and I have fought guys who did boxing or mma, but I still destroyed them. wanna know why? it's because I'm 105 kg @ 8% bodyfat, so I'm pretty jacked and strong. I'm also ferocious, aggressive, fearless and pretty tough. I also have good stamina and speed. it's usually me that starts the fights, but that's because I get angry easily.

if someone makes me angry, I don't give a fuk who it is. I just go up to him and knock him the fûck out. only a fcking retard thinks that "technique" or "martial arts" will do something. you guys have obviously never been in a street fight. street fighting is a whole different world. "technique" or "martial arts" doesn't mean shît. like I said, it doesn't even exist.

it's cringe as hell when people think they are tough or strong just bcuz they do martial arts. it's so fcking retarded and ridiculous. it doesn't work like that. bunch of retards. especially those sexy ass girls that think they are "tough" or "strong" because they are hitting a bag. beyond ridiculous. fcking absurd.

Do you even train? Technique is a real thing. That's why a 155 Roger Huerta can KO a 250lbs bouncer.

Oh wait, I just read the rest of the post and realized you're trolling. Either that or you're an idiot. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt. Also, I'll put a grand on the fact that a 105KG guy who trains would mop the floor with you.

Trolls don't usually put in this much effort,good job I found it funny.Kept it pretty close to a believable post.

like I said, you little retarded queer. I've had street fights with people who train "martial arts" like boxing and mma, but I still beat the shit outta them. my strength, power and explosiveness was too overwhelming and they couldn't handle it.

slice your throat, you little retarded sub-human queer.

shut up, you little fâggot ass bitch.

you would shit your diapers and beg me for mercy, you weak ass queer.

never. keep dreaming. I'd kill him easily.

I'd decapitate you, you little weak pussy bitch.

shut up, you little sub-human scum. you're a retarded little homoshit. your post doesn't even make any sense. wtf?? I'm 105 kg @ 8% bodyfat with insane power, strength and speed. I train very hard every day. you're really fcking stupid. I can even tell from your post that you suffer from down syndrome. get that fatass 105 kg "who trains" and I will finish him in 3 sec. end your useless life, you stupid skinny-fat little bitch. you're insecure, weak and compensating. you're a worthless little idiot. but you know for damn sure I'll murder you and your friend. you ain't shit, you weak little fâggot.

I'm dead serious.

you're a fcking retard, cuz I'm dead serious.

lol no you see, I know you wrote your initial post trying to be serious, like yes I agree this is a serious troll attempt.

But 1. if you've ever trained and fought in the streets you'd know your full of shit.

2.Even if you haven't, you came to a sport built off of dummies like your internet persona getting whooped in mere moments.

3. Even if it is true, you chose to go to write this on an mma forum for the sole reason to offend people in order for them to have to defend the sport they love.

I mean even if it is true, you wouldn't be the majority of cases that happen in street fights. 2nd you would be ignorant if you thought training in boxing, wrestling and BJJ doesn't translate to fighting in the streets.

So Yes you are trolling ya goof!

lol no you see, I know you wrote your initial post trying to be serious, like yes I agree this is a serious troll attempt.

But 1. if you've ever trained and fought in the streets you'd know your full of shit.

2.Even if you haven't, you came to a sport built off of dummies like your internet persona getting whooped in mere moments.

3. Even if it is true, you chose to go to write this on an mma forum for the sole reason to offend people in order for them to have to defend the sport they love.

I mean even if it is true, you wouldn't be the majority of cases that happen in street fights. 2nd you would be ignorant if you thought training in boxing, wrestling and BJJ doesn't translate to fighting in the streets.

So Yes you are trolling ya goof!

I'm not trolling. wipe your tears and stop telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. believe what you want, you little stupid motherfucker. but I'm dead serious.

you are so fcking retarded, you make no sense. street fights and training "martial arts" are completely different, you stupid filthy little fâggot. "martial arts" is gay and for weak pussy bitches people like you. it's just a little hobby, but a street fight is something completely different. in a street fight, anything can happen.

another thing is that "technique" is subjective. you don't need to do some bullshit worthless "martial art" to learn "technique". it happens naturally for people with good reflexes like me. and listen, you little sub-human scum. I'm 105 kg @ 8% bodyfat. I'm pretty jacked, strong and ferocious. I'm aggresive and tough. I have good endurance, good speed and insane explosiveness.

who the fuk is gonna beat me in a fight? no one. like I said, all the street fights I've been in, I've started them myself. people are too scared to do something. even the people that "train" mma or boxing were too fcking scared to do something. they couldn't do shit when the hulk is standing in front of them. they get paralyzed with fear. I would kill you and your whole little gay ass bullshit mma gym pretty easily in a street fight and you know it.

Trolls don't usually put in this much effort,good job I found it funny.Kept it pretty close to a believable post.

Yeah, but he's putting way too much into it now. The Trolling For Dummies book says the first rule of trolling is to not make it so obvious that you're trolling. Make it believable enough so others think you're serious. It was good in the beginning but he kinda ruined it though with the last couple of posts.

I'm not trolling. wipe your tears and stop telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. believe what you want, you little stupid motherfucker. but I'm dead serious.

you are so fcking retarded, you make no sense. street fights and training "martial arts" are completely different, you stupid filthy little fâggot. "martial arts" is gay and for weak pussy bitches people like you. it's just a little hobby, but a street fight is something completely different. in a street fight, anything can happen.

another thing is that "technique" is subjective. you don't need to do some bullshit worthless "martial art" to learn "technique". it happens naturally for people with good reflexes like me. and listen, you little sub-human scum. I'm 105 kg @ 8% bodyfat. I'm pretty jacked, strong and ferocious. I'm aggresive and tough. I have good endurance, good speed and insane explosiveness.

who the fuk is gonna beat me in a fight? no one. like I said, all the street fights I've been in, I've started them myself. people are too scared to do something. even the people that "train" mma or boxing were too fcking scared to do something. they couldn't do shit when the hulk is standing in front of them. they get paralyzed with fear. I would kill you and your whole little gay ass bullshit mma gym pretty easily in a street fight and you know it.

lol so do u think we think your cool or something?? it's not like your challenging anyone to a fight here. your spewing b.s. on a forum from a keyboard tough guy.

and if your gonna have a fake internet persona you can do better than 105kg you cuck.

lol so do u think we think your cool or something?? it's not like your challenging anyone to a fight here. your spewing b.s. on a forum from a keyboard tough guy.

and if your gonna have a fake internet persona you can do better than 105kg you cuck.

keep crying, weak boi.

Back