you're delusional if you train martial arts. absolutely delusional.

ThereIsNoHope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see this stupid shît all the time. people thinking they are strong because they do taekwondo after school or some shît like that. listen guys, you're absolutely delusional. street fighting is completely different than "martial arts". street fighting is all about power, strength, muscle, aggressiveness, toughness, endurance, speed etc. there is no such thing as "technique" or "martial arts". "technique" is pretty subjective. in fact, "technique" or "martial arts" doesn't even exist.

I've been in a good amount of street fights and I've won them all. I don't even do any bullshît martial arts. and I have fought guys who did boxing or mma, but I still destroyed them. wanna know why? it's because I'm 105 kg @ 8% bodyfat, so I'm pretty jacked and strong. I'm also ferocious, aggressive, fearless and pretty tough. I also have good stamina and speed. it's usually me that starts the fights, but that's because I get angry easily.

if someone makes me angry, I don't give a fuk who it is. I just go up to him and knock him the fûck out. only a fcking retard thinks that "technique" or "martial arts" will do something. you guys have obviously never been in a street fight. street fighting is a whole different world. "technique" or "martial arts" doesn't mean shît. like I said, it doesn't even exist.

it's cringe as hell when people think they are tough or strong just bcuz they do martial arts. it's so fcking retarded and ridiculous. it doesn't work like that. bunch of retards. especially those sexy ass girls that think they are "tough" or "strong" because they are hitting a bag. beyond ridiculous. fcking absurd.

Pics, please!

Partially, I agree with you, but pics, please!

giphy.gif

Amen, brother.

Glad someone finally had the balls to tell it like it is, imo.

99% chance he's trolling but if there is a god please let this asshole run into a BJJ brown/black belt.

I see this stupid shît all the time. people thinking they are strong because they do taekwondo after school or some shît like that. listen guys, you're absolutely delusional. street fighting is completely different than "martial arts". street fighting is all about power, strength, muscle, aggressiveness, toughness, endurance, speed etc. there is no such thing as "technique" or "martial arts". "technique" is pretty subjective. in fact, "technique" or "martial arts" doesn't even exist.

I've been in a good amount of street fights and I've won them all. I don't even do any bullshît martial arts. and I have fought guys who did boxing or mma, but I still destroyed them. wanna know why? it's because I'm 105 kg @ 8% bodyfat, so I'm pretty jacked and strong. I'm also ferocious, aggressive, fearless and pretty tough. I also have good stamina and speed. it's usually me that starts the fights, but that's because I get angry easily.

if someone makes me angry, I don't give a fuk who it is. I just go up to him and knock him the fûck out. only a fcking retard thinks that "technique" or "martial arts" will do something. you guys have obviously never been in a street fight. street fighting is a whole different world. "technique" or "martial arts" doesn't mean shît. like I said, it doesn't even exist.

it's cringe as hell when people think they are tough or strong just bcuz they do martial arts. it's so fcking retarded and ridiculous. it doesn't work like that. bunch of retards. especially those sexy ass girls that think they are "tough" or "strong" because they are hitting a bag. beyond ridiculous. fcking absurd.

giphy.gif

I've won every one on one street fight I've been in and it's a lot. I'm about 185 6'1" I win with shock and awe but I'm a well trained martial artist and technique is why I win so easy. U might just be a big fish in a small pond I am.

Your handle > my response and with that, I bid this thread adieu.

That's cause your MMA trained opponents are doing it wrong if they let you "go up to them and knock them out", they're supposed to double leg you and then pound your face in while your untrained ass flounders on the ground.

#GayHuggingIsREALFighting

You'll do great in prison

Saw join date and post ratio and I believe there is no point I responding.

IMG_0045.PNG

Back