Your UFC debut

Lavitz

It’s Showtime!
@Black
Reaction score
You're taking your daily 2 am walk and notice a new cool abandoned building. Without hesitation you break into the building. It's mostly empty and you come across a creepy long hallway. You decide it's time to go but something starts materializing from the ground. The shape is at first a blob of black goo but soon it takes a human shape.

It's Dana fucking White.

219tily.jpg

Suddenly loud blaring old UFC music starts playing.

You're frozen with confusion. Dana strides over to you matching the beat of the drums with his steps.

He stares you down and says " Alright kid, You wanna be a fucking fighter?" He laughs and slaps you in the face. "Of course you do!" he declares with a hint of whiskey in his breath.

"Okay listen kid, you'll have 4 months to prepare." He points to doors around you and says behind each door is a MMA camps head coach. You'll have access to all the training partners, facilities and coaches depending on what door you picked first. Your opponent is already set.

Pick one below: Only one. Feeling lucky?

Jackson
uq2qgDal.jpeg

Edmond
Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

Cordeiro
images

Firas
images

Hume
matthume-1-e1461012047674.jpg

Your opponents(pick one at random):

Tank abbot(prime)
CM Punk
Ronda Rousey
Yoel Romero
Your next door neighbor
Anthony Johnson
Gabe ruediger
Gabi Garcia

Firas

CM Punk

!!!!

Easy fight and payday
I'd destroy him now nevermind a 4 month camp

Hume. Whodat?

FUUUUU I fight Yeol.

unfortunately my computer's hardware has gone to shit ....or it may be the browser..

idk

But neither option shows up.

I picked #4 and 6th opponent down.

unfortunately my computer's hardware has gone to shit ....or it may be the browser..

idk

But neither option shows up.

I picked #4 and 6th opponent down.
Firas is your coach
Rumble is your opponent

RIP

Edmund

Fighting Ronda

That got weird.ME by KO bet the house

Dana... if you want me to fight Anthony Johnson we're going have to talk big numbers.

Firas

Yoel ROMERO

Pretty cool as I am Canadian and would fight at middleweight if I were a fighter

Firas

Ronda

Does this mean I have to go Fallon Fox myself?

Firas is your coach
Rumble is your opponent

RIP

WTF Why couldn't the OP divide options up into weight classes lol.

Can I get a mini-rumble instead... bantamweight or lower lol..

Firas training me for Gabe ruediger

It's the fight the people want to see!!!

Why would you break into an abandoned building, especially at night? The chances of stepping on a needle increases by over 9000%.

I remember my first time using uppers while playing EA UFC for the first time...

Firas training me for "Prime" Tank Abbott.

Nice thread, made me chuckle!!!

Back