Your UFC debut

Oh shit. This should be easy.
Got fire-ass and going up against my next door neighbor. I'll whip his ass from pillar to post.

Cordero and Rousey. I have very little ground skills butt I am a pretty decent boxer, started boxing 15 years ago. You guys think I have any chance? I would give her the advantage, butt if I can box and avoid the clinch I think I have a shot. I have a much longer reach than Nunes and she starched Ronda butt in reality her boxing ain't all that.

Edmund is my coach, and i face Yoel Romero

giphy.gif

Cordero and Rousey. I have very little ground skills butt I am a pretty decent boxer, started boxing 15 years ago. You guys think I have any chance? I would give her the advantage, butt if I can box and avoid the clinch I think I have a shot. I have a much longer reach than Nunes and she starched Ronda butt in reality her boxing ain't all that.
Afraid of women? :eek: Just touch her with teh jab.

Well, in 4 months I should be able to drop to LHW. Not sure 6'7" 205lbs is healthy but hey, I'm fighting Anthony Johnson so I'm gonna die anyway. I'm sure Edmond is gonna be a lot of help.

Cool game OP, thanks for the laugh.

Fuck fighting AJ though, seriously no. Just no. NO.

I got Edmond and my next door neighbor. I won't be requiring Edmonds services. I'm pretty sure my afterparty will be jail. My neighbor is an elderly female hairdresser.

Cordeiro

Gave Ruediger.

I'm so friggin safe.

Firas works so I can stay in Canada.

After I beat Yoel I am going to thank his God.

Contender for weirdest thread ever.

Fun though.

Cheers TS.

I picked #2 and #3. Ronda's training me to fight Edmund.
{<RR}

Cordeiro and Rumble.
2hgtue1.jpg

Will look something like this

Hume!
Ronda!

I don't need to train.

Awesome thread but i was hoping for Face The Pain (the UFC song)

Edmond

Yoel

!

Holy shit

Hume. Whodat?

FUUUUU I fight Yeol.

Dana... if you want me to fight Anthony Johnson we're going have to talk big numbers.

WTF Why couldn't the OP divide options up into weight classes lol.

Can I get a mini-rumble instead... bantamweight or lower lol..

Cordeiro

Rumble

!!!

Cordero

Rumble

:(

Edmund is my coach, and i face Yoel Romero

giphy.gif

Anthony Johnson

2d7.jpg
GIF-Amused-Chuckle-Chuffed-Pleased-Point-Point-and-laugh-GIF.gif

Better luck next time. Part 2 will involve a throw down in a bowling alley with a group of fighters on your side depending on your choice.

Big John will be there to watch but that's it.

Trained by Edmund to fight Rumble Johnson
I'm so fucked

Back