Your recommendation of which ONE Fedor fight to watch

The Noguiera fights. Probably the first. When Nog was just beating everyone then just got completely shut down on the ground plus brutal GnP

Heath herring. Take into account fedor was relativley unknown and an underdog.

Fedor never fought in One. You might be thinking of Ben Askren.

Fedor vs Herring or Nog I. I don't think anyone could beat Fedor in the ring on that day, not even Cain.

Remembering back - the biggest holy shit moment for me was Fedor vs Randleman. If you watch it you will see why.
Maybe not performance wise his best but it's the first one that comes to mind, for me. Then CroCop

The first Nog fight had the craziest GNP I ever saw.

The thing with fedor was he didn't have to do the mind games, he let his in ring performance speak for itself. Look at him during introductions, he looks like hes thinking "hmm, when i leave here what flavor ice cream do I want"

And then after a fight he seems concerned about his opponent, "I didn't hurt your arm too bad did I, I decided on what flavor ice cream I wanted and was ready to get out of here"

Herring, Ogawa, Nog 1.

They were all pretty one sided, but represented exactly what a PRIME FEDOR brought to the table. Some of the most brutal Gnp you'll ever see, slick transitions, and crazy explosiveness

Fedor vs werdum.

Remind people even legends fall.

Herring or Nog 1 if u wanna see why many hegard 03-05 Fedor as the peak of MMA

r
Why are you not world champion with all your wisdom and science.

He had tons of mileage on him. He was competing in conbat sambo, mma and was training like a maniac. Just read the interview with Roman Zentsov.

Q: So why did you stop training with Fedor?

A: I truly could not handle the amount of physical stress in those training camps. Fedor would stress himself and wouldn't give anyone else any breaks. And I couldn't keep up or recover - I just fell apart

Not everybody ages the same and he abused his body half of his life. Kinda ridiculous that things likr this have to be explained here
as ridiculous as your penis size

I'm a UFC fan, and I'm a recent fan, the past few years. So in my eyes Conor McGregor is the greatest of all time but everywhere I'm seeing everyone saying this fedor dude is the best ever. I watched his fight on the weekend and I wasn't impressed, he gassed after 2 mins, swinging wildly and just rolling around on the floor then comes an early stoppage.

So what's the one Fedor fight people who don't know him should watch. I wanna see why people call him the GOAT.

EDIT: I watched the cro cop fight as that's the one that was mentioned the most. Interesting that's it in a ring and that first round was 10 minutes while rest of the rounds was 5 minutes. Fedor is explosive, just bursts into this explosiveness from nowhere, was a good fight and after the first round Fedor just dominates him. Good fight. He can take a punch too, he was getting cracked with some good shots.
Well I believe before suggesting the best Fedor fight to you, I suggest you look up the meaning of "gassed"

Lol at Thinking Fedor was gassed this past weekend, as in completely tired and couldn't continue "gassed" OK bruhv

Brutal dominance and technique would be big nog
In terms of excitement I would pick any fight from rogers, sylvia, or arlovski

Zuluzinho. Basically what he did to him he did to everyone he fought in his prime.

Back