Your reaction when Holly KO's Cyborg

Holly could very well make Cyborg miss then kick her in the head like vs. Honda.

6rwz1xW.gif

I'm pretty sure Cyborg will end up roughing and outpowering her, but Holly will be her best opponent ever though. Interesting fight

But... butt!

So, what striker has Cyborg beat? I think having Cyborg demolish these truck stop waitresses has given a false sense of what will happen when she fights a real athlete, especially someone who can match up with her striking. This fight is up for grabs.

I will laugh if and when it happens.

It's not at 2007 year of the upsets level yet, but yeah, at this point there's not much that would surprise me.
I mean, Tecia Torres finishing a fight? 3 belt changes in one night? And Arlovski not getting brutally knocked out?
Been a hell of a year so far.
It's hard to believe, but Arlovski actually hasn't been put out cold in his second UFC run. He hasn't been kayoed stiff since Kharitonov in Early 2011 in Strikeforce. I was impressed with his punch resistance against Albini in his last fight. He'll never have an iron chin, but he showed better head movement, defense and instincts when he got hit. He's old and battle-worn, but it's heavyweight, so if he can build on this win he can actually become a contender again in the division.

That's me (Guy with the glasses) laughing(evilly) if Holly takes down the PED Princess.

(although the chances of that happening are about the same as the Jets winning a Superbowl this year)

Likely for the best that I do not know how to post pics as I would have to assume that even here, not many would want to see a pair of shitty shorts

Back