Your reaction when Holly KO's Cyborg

mn6ws6

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
2Se3JOD.gif

Not that I actually think that's going to happen, but after recent events, ???

Holly's dead meat.

I'm gonna say their is a 90% chance Holly Holm is getting smashed in to bolivion

If it happens
<{anton}>

If she does, I just hope it's through the follow up hammerfists of doom instead of the headkick, because I want to see Cyborg pounded into oblivion for a change.

Just been that kind of year.

It's not at 2007 year of the upsets level yet, but yeah, at this point there's not much that would surprise me.
I mean, Tecia Torres finishing a fight? 3 belt changes in one night? And Arlovski not getting brutally knocked out?
Been a hell of a year so far.

I'm gonna say their is a 90% chance Holly Holm is getting smashed in to bolivion

Remember the good old days of Sherdog when people didn't get that joke?

I like when Tyson has been doing with his cartoon. He surely has learned to not take himself as seriously as he used to.

It's not at 2007 year of the upsets level yet, but yeah, at this point there's not much that would surprise me.
I mean, Tecia Torres finishing a fight? 3 belt changes in one night? And Arlovski not getting brutally knocked out?
Been a hell of a year so far.
I'm trying to remember here.

2007 we had Crocop getting Headkicked, Shogun getting subbed by Griffin and GSP getting knocked out by Serra, any other I missed???

I'm trying to remember here.
2007 we had Crocop getting Headkicked, Shogun getting subbed by Griffin and GSP getting knocked out by Serra, any other I missed???

Rogerio Nogueira and Arona getting flattened by Sokoudjou, Randy Couture dominating Sylvia in a decision then going on to TKO Gonzaga.
It was the wildest year in MMA I can remember.

Back