Your Reaction to Cormier Counting Head Bounces After Ricardo Lamas KTFO

Was DC trying to be funny?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pen... 1... 2... 3...

This is the next-level commentary UFC fans have been waiting for...

tumblr_p132v0tNfP1rofocqo1_500.gif

The Inadequate Gif

Trivia: Which KO produced the most cranial bounces in UFC history?

And the gif doesn't show the bounces. FANTASTIC job

I saw at least 4 bounces, and I suspect there was a 5th as well

The seventh bounce was an inside job.

His head is still bouncing.
Like some violent Morse code.

Cant remember his actual commentary during the fight

TBH it's a dick move considering that you're a fighter yourself and the same thing could happen to him

<Fedor23>

his head bounced and dc commentated onit wtf is the problem?

TBH it's a dick move considering that you're a fighter yourself and the same thing could happen to him

There's no way he would be describing the fight like that if Luke Rockhold's head was getting bounced.

Cormier is a bad commentator in that he goes off the rails when fights get exciting (thug rose chant). He needs to learn to be more disciplined.

He probably thought it was some insightful commentary on the severity of the knockout, or he is trying to deduce how much % Ricardo Lamas' head was made of rubber.

Never thought I'd say that I prefer Goldberg to him.

That's what he probably talks about when him and his mates get together for UFC events 'OMG did you see that guy's head bouncing? HAHAHA OMG! 1,2,3,4,5 TEQUILA!' God knows why he decided to share that little jewel of nonsensical fight commentary with the rest of the world.

There's no way he would be describing the fight like that if Luke Rockhold's head was getting bounced.

Cormier is a bad commentator in that he goes off the rails when fights get exciting (thug rose chant). He needs to learn to be more disciplined.

He probably thought it was some insightful commentary on the severity of the knockout, or he is trying to deduce how much % Ricardo Lamas' head was made of rubber.

Never thought I'd say that I prefer Goldberg to him.
His job is to go off-the-rails. Jon Anik's job is too stay "professional." Too bad Jon Anik can't stay professional with some swag. He is a complete teleprompter robot.

I don't think he was trying to be funny; I think he's just not very aware of how he comes across when he's commentating.

THUG ROSE!

Back