Your Reaction to Cormier Counting Head Bounces After Ricardo Lamas KTFO

Was DC trying to be funny?

• Total voters
By far Felder is a better commentator than DC.... Felder gives insightful analysis and is very professional in his delivery.... DC just sounds like a massive douche. ... Hopefully Felder takes over the commentary

His head was bouncing like a freak'n basketball! I hope he is OK

lol people will dig for anything they think can defame a person just for the lulz

cormier is a fighter himself and it goes without saying that he's a fan of mma and fighting in general; he got excited after an insane and clean ko--he provides the energy and excitement that goldberg/rogan did and i loved it

if we can't have goldberg back at least we have dc. if you don't like dc fuck you
<36>

This is fighting. Dark humour to be expected. You all laughed

Paul Daley went full on And1 with Dustin Hazeletts head

bjiddw.jpg

DC must be fired

i think rogan told dc he is really funny ..just like he told schaub..its all rogans fault

Don’t see a problem with what DC said at all. It was just a random observation that popped into his head at the time.

I have no issue with it, and even if I did, it’s easily forgivable. Even pro announcers put their foots in their mouths from time to time. It’s a part of being human.

I'll let it slide only because DC himself has been knocked out and his crying face was used as a meme over here

I like DC as a commentator but I wasn’t too keen on these comments. It wouldn’t have bothered me too much if he just said it once but he went over it like 3 times , even drawing on the screen while showing the replay of Lamas head bouncing.
Still a fan of DC as commentator although this wasn’t his finest moment

DC is pretty terrible. He is fine doing interviews and pre/post show talks where there is a bit of script or plan, but he's no good at live fight commentating. There's levels to this shit.

<Goldie11>

All I know is that the graph in the OP is pretty awesome....

It was interesting and I'm glad he brought it up..

Because it's already fucking embarassing enough to get KTFO, he should know better as a fellow fighter.

His job is to do commentary and add some color to it, not be this plain, boring empty suit with headphones on. Come on, son...

DC is awful and should be replaced asap

Don’t see a problem with what DC said at all. It was just a random observation that popped into his head at the time.

I have no issue with it, and even if I did, it’s easily forgivable. Even pro announcers put their foots in their mouths from time to time. It’s a part of being human.
Oh c'mon, you know the people that talk crap about these things would totally nail a 6+ hour broadcast without errror.

Back