Your favourite Video Game soundtrack(s) of all time?

The Elder Scrolls games have the most beautiful soundtracks. Morrowind's theme music is GOAT.

go to 46:50 for the best song on the soundtrack.

I know it technically doesn't count but the best use of a soundtrack for me is Saints Row:The Third. The way they used it in the background of missions to make them seem "bigger" was amazing. I can never hear 'I need a Hero" without thinking about that game

I know it technically doesn't count but the best use of a soundtrack for me is Saints Row:The Third. The way they used it in the background of missions to make them seem "bigger" was amazing. I can never hear 'I need a Hero" without thinking about that game

Good call bro. There were a ton of tracks in Saints Row 3 that I got bookmarked

Love that freaking game

Best moment of Saints Row 4 is that one mission with Shaundi where you're running through the city with this shit playing

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy but...COD 4

I played the hell out of this game and loved the soundtrack.

Another favorite soundtrack of mine. I miss this game so much..I haven't played it in years :eek:

Underrated game with an underrated soundtrack.

I picked this up on Steam awhile back, I'll probably play it a bit the next few days. I've been meaning to get to it but have been busy, and I've been playing the new Doom as of late.

I don't know about one absolute favorite, but here's a few of my favorites:

FFX

Quake III

Medievil 1 & 2 (I've never played the second one but I loved the first)

KOTOR

Quake II

Great question. Not a big video game guy, so my choices would be stuff from my youth. Ocarina of Time and Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 are soundtracks I can still listen to because the music is so good. I also like Super Mario 64. I'm guessing people already mentioned these, though. To be a bit more original, let me put Quest for Glory V's name into the running.

There's some beautiful music in this game. Check out a couple of pieces.

My favorite piece in the game. Gorgeous.

Another nice one. It plays when you're just walking around the town, which has a sort of Roman/Aegean setting. The music is perfectly fitting.

This one's just plain fun. I actually used to play it on piano once in a while, ha.

Doom I and II

So nostalgic for me

Back