Your favourite Video Game soundtrack(s) of all time?

I've never played this game "Divinity: Original Sin"--hell I don't even know what console it's for--but this song is great. I've heard a couple of other Kirill Pokrovsky songs, and he seems like he was a talented dude. If this song is anything to go off of, the soundtrack must be pretty strong.

For anyone interested in VGM, I'd suggest you subscribe to that guy's ^ YT channel. Like I said I'm not into video games, but sometimes I'll listen to stuff on SupraDarky's channel just because there's so much good music there.

Shoutout too Castlevania Symphony of the Night too..

I always flip-flop on this one and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Symphony of the Night. Great call.

I love the music is FFVII too.

Non original, I really enjoy Fallout 4 and Fifa 06, original, I really liked Mass Effect 2... especially the Illusive Man Theme.

Than the dual shock director's cut?

And due to crimson heads and the randomization of locations of items, I highly doubt it's easier.
Zombies are easier to dodge (especially at 120 fps on PC) so you don't have to worry about potential Crimson Heads.
Items aren't random so I have no idea where you got that from. The only RE game that has that is the N64 version of 2.

Mgs3 I remember not even click start to listen the whole song. SNAKE EATER!!!

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 For Licensed Music
Super Mario World, Shenmue, Persona 4 for Original Music.

Hotline Miami 2 and GTAV

Also:

Pretty much anything from Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden 1&2 on NES

Last edited:
An old game on an old console that served it up right.

Omikron: The Nomad Soul.

Honourable mentions: Vice City & San Andreas, Fallout 3, EVE Online.

giphy.gif

Purely for nostalgia. I spent so many hours playing this game as a kid...

Cant really pinpoint a favorite and a lot have already been posted. Ill add a few ones.

I go old school.

Journey to silius (nes)
Castlevania 2 (nes)
Castlevania 4 (snes)
Mortal kombat 1 and 2 (arcade)
Lotus 2 (amiga)
Shadow of the beast 2 ( amiga)

Back