• Gladiator

• The Departed

• LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring

• No Country for Old Men

• Shaun of the Dead

• The Dark Knight

• LOTR: The Return of the King

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought No Country might win the whole thing but it's pretty obvious now that's not the way things are going.
some funny tastes on sherdog, is this list 2000-2009? great decade, these are classics imo
Layer Cake
smoking aces
lucky number slevin
Sexy Beast

wpid-2408_5_screenshot.png

Kill%2BBill.jpg

Dark Knight in IMAX might have been my favorite theater experience of all time(either that or Jurassic Park as a kid). The movie doesn't hold up as well at home on repeated viewings. It's a very fast pace which is great for the first time seeing it but doesn't hold up as well later on.

It comes comes down to No Country for Old men or Fellowship of the Ring. Basically a flip of a coin between the two but I went with No Country just because it represents top notch film making with no special effects and the acting is just too good.

tumblr_mtnclb27qQ1so5joko1_500.gif

Went with The Departed, although it killed me to vote against NCFOM and TDK.

City Of God is probably my favorite. SOOO many classics

Honorable Mention to:

Mystic River
Crash
Pans Labyrinth
Donnie Darko
Step Brothers

Not a huge fan of any of the movies on that list but if pushed I'd go with Inglorious Bstardos. Personally my own pick would be the ol' Chop Chop... Masterful performance from Eric Bana and one of the best character studies ever made, second only to Taxi Driver...

tumblr_n8fwjoio321rt1r5ro1_500.gif

pFHHDVP.gif

I voted for No Country for Old Fellowships of the Ring

Not a huge fan of any of the movies on that list but if pushed I'd go with Inglorious Bstardos. Personally my own pick would be the ol' Chop Chop... Masterful performance from Eric Bana and one of the best character studies ever made, second only to Taxi Driver...

tumblr_n8fwjoio321rt1r5ro1_500.gif

pFHHDVP.gif

It actually bothers me that Bana isn't in more movies.

Off that list, I'd have to go with Inglorious Basterds.

giphy.gif

It actually bothers me that Bana isn't in more movies.

Yeah, after I saw him in Chopper I thought this guy is gonna be fucking huge but tbh despite a fair number of roles in some pretty big movies his career has been disappointingly mediocre :(

Back