• Gladiator

• The Departed

• LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring

• No Country for Old Men

• Shaun of the Dead

• The Dark Knight

• LOTR: The Return of the King

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, after I saw him in Chopper I thought this guy is gonna be fucking huge but tbh despite a fair number of roles in some pretty big movies his career has been disappointingly mediocre :(
Its not his fault; he's been pretty much perfect in everything they've thrown at him; it just seems they've thrown him scraps.

Agreed. It's like somehow he missed the train and Tom Hardy jumped into the spot Bana was supposed to be in.

I know many will disagree but I think Bana would've made a much better Max Rockatansky in Fury Road. Then again I'm also one of the seemingly small minority who has very little love for Hardy.

Two towers for me, with The Dark Knight a close second. TDK is an amazing movie, a masterpiece.

Didn't the Matrix come out in 1999? That's close enough, isn't it? Because that needs to make the cut so I can vote.

s-3181bc7856d469a8275e4865b0626f3681f74b61.jpg

recently got the graphic novel of the movie that is more in line with the directors ideas supposedly . Still pretty similar to the film for the most part

I picked two towers but maybe those 3 should have been grouped as one because all three were great IMO and having to pick one is like watching fedor almost get double ko'd. Brutal.

A solid poll, but TDK will get my vote easily.

Back