Your dream job you could actually achieve?

I'll never let you touch me.

f241b304-7ef4-4dd8-94e4-29c353323850_text.gif

Career Comedian that makes an above average living

I’ve been doing comedy for 7 years now and I’m to the point where it can pay the bills (with the help of my Wife’s job too, about 50/50). But my goal is to be making enough so she doesn’t have to work and I have a decent enough following that leads to a good amount of money.

I think there’s definitely a possibility that I can achieve that. Im better off than a lot of 7 year comics atm, and I live in Austin TX which has been launching a good amount of comedy careers lately.

However I’m just trying to take my time and improve as much as possible. I’d honestly rather strike it big once I feel like I’m at the top of my ability, and currently I think I can improve a lot.

I just got off a cruise and saw a couple of comedians. I have no idea what it pays but have you ever considered performing for the cruise lines?

Reactions: 666
A job that values friendship, loyalty, hardwork and can support me is a dream job for me. I think such a job is achievable.

Reactions: 666
I just got off a cruise and saw a couple of comedians. I have no idea what it pays but have you ever considered performing for the cruise lines?
Holy shite. I just made a thread about cruises before reading this. We are legion.

A job that values friendship, loyalty, hardwork and can support me is a dream job for me. I think such a job is achievable.
So you want to be a 1950's house wife? Good on you.

For most cruises you have to be relatively clean and I’m more of a darker/dirty comedian. It definitely limits the gigs I can do but it’s just my style of humor and there is a demographic for it, just harder to find.

Have any video you're willing to share? Risky with the dickheads on here I guess

Yeah I’ve actually shared a lot of my stuff here and for the most part people have been cool. On YouTube just type in Adam Luckey Comedian and there should be a decent amount of videos. I have a lot of clips on Instagram too, _adamluckey

Currently have it : )

Keeps me physically active, forces interaction with humans, requires quick decision making, 75% of my jobs are at a new location and every event is gauged on performance keeping me sharp.

Its always funny when dealing with a new client. First hour is always proving to them im competent. Next hour is them internally acknowledging i know more than them. Then by event conclusion theyre begging me to become their live in butler.

For most cruises you have to be relatively clean and I’m more of a darker/dirty comedian. It definitely limits the gigs I can do but it’s just my style of humor and there is a demographic for it, just harder to find.
I went to the adult shows at night and they were pretty raunchy, but the same comedians also had cleaner shows

Career Comedian that makes an above average living

I’ve been doing comedy for 7 years now and I’m to the point where it can pay the bills (with the help of my Wife’s job too, about 50/50). But my goal is to be making enough so she doesn’t have to work and I have a decent enough following that leads to a good amount of money.

I think there’s definitely a possibility that I can achieve that. Im better off than a lot of 7 year comics atm, and I live in Austin TX which has been launching a good amount of comedy careers lately.

However I’m just trying to take my time and improve as much as possible. I’d honestly rather strike it big once I feel like I’m at the top of my ability, and currently I think I can improve a lot.

Has @GearSolidMetal ever posted your content?

There is an inverse measure of success there

If at all possible in this timeline, I was like to become like #esteemed children video creator Danny Go!.

This man was just get no caps hella high and he was go into his garage and film silly video with friend of his Pap-Paps and Bearheads. Wife of his Minnie Mango was also solid Pyongyang 9/10 IMHO.

He was work for American tool shop Lowes but he say to himself "ahh man #GANAB...I was just do this in my own!" And he did not having to defecate on person chest like #SexualDeviancy champion Blippi, then have internet detective scrubbing internet so video never reach mother or father eyes.

This was who I would become.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back