Young, Gay, Swedish Male infiltrates the 'alt-right'.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://alternativeright.hopenothate.com/my-year-inside-the-international-alt-right

Sorry, there is no tldr as his story was too long and I did not read it, but this gay swedish dude claims to have been undercover in the 'alt right' scene for a year, some of you may be interested. I'll copy and paste the bit at the top and post some of the pictures. So here you go.

For the past year, Patrik Hermansson, a young, gay, anti-racist activist from Sweden has been undercover inside the alt-right for HOPE not hate. He risked all to go undercover in some of the most notorious far-right networks in the US and the UK, culminating in the violent clashes in Charlottesville.

This is his story.

I think this is the young gay swede.
section-3-Patrick-alt_6bf9af1babe214a09b0312f87208ac22.jpg

An infiltration map
Alt-Right-report-2017-infiltration-map-1_6bf9af1babe214a09b0312f87208ac22.jpg

Literally a Hitler teapot
section-3-Hitler-Teapot-by-Charles-Krafft_56555520e45474a010a92b213f3afc65.jpg

Claims that the 'alt right' have/had connections in the Trump administration.
I ask about AltRight Corporation and its aims and objectives and he explains how it is a “government in waiting”. But then, out of nowhere, as though it was no big deal, he says: “We had connections in the Trump administration, we were going to do things!”

So he pretended to be someone else and hung out with some people he doesn't agree with? What a hero.

Did he meet Milo? That would have been fabulous

So he pretended to be someone else and hung out with some people he doesn't agree with? What a hero.

Pretty much. After a year undercover like a gay, swedish James Bond he has come to this conclusion.

What’s obvious after a year inside the alt-right is that we cannot become complacent. These are not just opinions. These are organisations that actively foment hate and promote violence towards large groups of people. They are dangerous and their dangerous ideology must be confronted, wherever it appears.

He was at that Charlottesville thing too apparently.

With any luck, he will have worked out a plan to open up Swedens borders wider and to facilitate the transformation into a progressive utopia

Once all the racists are replaced, utopia will be ushered in!

Notice the donate button at the top right of the page? I wouldn't be surprised if this dude just made this story up. He didn't post any pictures, videos, or social media links proving that he actually did this.

These alt right neo nazi's are just as big of pieces of shit as the fringe left Antifa liberals.
There is one thing they do have in common though, that is they both make up a very very small portion of western civilization.

Last edited:
Pretty much. After a year undercover like a gay, swedish James Bond he has come to this conclusion.

He was at that Charlottesville thing too apparently.
You can switch alt right from that conclusion and put in ANTIFA in its place. It would be an equally valid conclusion.

I really feel that this dude is faking this story. If you do a Google image search on any of the pictures in his article, you can see that they are pictures that are spread all over the internet.

I really feel that this dude is faking this story. If you do a Google image search on any of the pictures in his article, you can see that they are pictures that are spread all over the internet.

A gay swedish dude role playing as Queer Bönd for e-points from fellow 'anti-racists' ?

<{Heymansnicker}>

1/2 of the people on WR are literally either full fledged Alt-right or are sympathetic to their causes. You're not exactly going to get much condemnation of their ideology here. Support if anything is what you are going to get. Holocaust denial and future ethnic cleansing? Pff Thats like totally fine. Here in WR you make threads about angry fat Feminists with purple hair and septum piercings, those are much worse. The Alt-right are angels compared to them.

Last edited:
1/2 of the people on WR are literally either full fledged Alt-right or are sympathetic to their causes. You're not exactly going to get much condemnation of their ideology here. Support if anything is what you are going to get. Holocaust denial and future ethnic cleansing? Pff Thats like totally fine. Here in WR you make threads about angry fat Feminists with purple hair and a septum piercings, those are much worse. The Alt-right are angels compared to them.
Alt-Right beliefs and Holocaust Deniers get laughed at by both wings on here, you're talking out of your ass.

Lulz at risked it all. At most he would have gotten punched in the face and told to leave. If he wanted to risk it all he would have went undercover in a Mosque. Would have loved to see how it would have played out then.

'Young, Gay Swedish male found dead after going undercover in a Mosque'.

1/2 of the people on WR are literally either full fledged Alt-right or are sympathetic to their causes. You're not exactly going to get much condemnation of their ideology here. Support if anything is what you are going to get. Holocaust denial and future ethnic cleansing? Pff Thats like totally fine. Here in WR you make threads about angry fat Feminists with purple hair and a septum piercings, those are much worse. The Alt-right are angels compared to them.

Why must progressives be so weak and creepy? You really are pitiful.

lol who's really being ethnically cleansed here?

I'm totally against ethnic cleansing!!!!

Open borders!!! Mix!!!! You have no culture!!!

just telling us he was swedish is enough. We can put the rest of the puzzle together from there

Back