Crime MAGA Alt Right Conservative/ Patriot BEHEADS his "WOKE" father for Betraying the COUNTRY

I think you're confusing schizotypal personality disorder with schizophrenia

Anyone with a personality disorder understands right from wrong when they are committing a violent act, even if they don't feel remorse or empathy. Someone in a psychotic episode, such as someone with schizophrenia, is in a state of profound delusion and complete disconnect due to dissociation. They do not remember committing the act and will often express remorse or empathy when they find out what happened during an episode.

The guy beheaded his father and then live-streamed himself holding his father's head while speaking coherently and, even though what he says is extreme, is not indicative of speech that is in a psychotic state. Heck, he had the presence of mind to turn on the computer, access his social media, and press the record button. People in a psychotic state cannot do that.

Do I think he is mentally sick? Yes. Do I think he can plead insanity? Not from what I am observing.

That said, people can cling to an ideology to enact extremist views. Trump's behavior and the things he said over the last 4 years, which are becoming increasingly more extremist, can absolutely excacerbate the situation by creating a tipping point in those who are like the guy who killed his father. Whether or not Trump should be held accountable for the proliferation of violence such as this will be too difficult to prove, but it's not far fetched to believe that he is likely makinge the situation worse.

This is no different than those ISIS soldiers who beheaded western journalists. They were able to set up video, declare what their victim was "guilty" of, and then behead their victim.

Although I agree with you, I don't understand why it even matters? At least in regards to charges and sentencing.

Although I agree with you, I don't understand why it even matters? At least in regards to charges and sentencing.
Someone deemed in a psychotic state when the act was committed cannot be held criminally responsible because they were unable to know right from wrong at the moment the act was committed. Some people call it "pleading insanity". It means the person, if found to have been legally insane, they will be placed in a psychiatric unit and be treated for their illness rather than being in the hands of the penal system and places in incarceration.

I'm sure this guy's lawyer will try to use the "criminally insane" angle as a defense but it's extremely hard to prove and he left video evidence of the moment it happened. It seems to be the person may have a personality disorder and therefore knew beheading his father was considered antisocial behavior and for which there are legal repercussions.

If you want a famous example of someone who was deemed in a psychotic state when they killed someone is the Killing of Tim Mclean. It happened on a Greyhound bus in rural Manitoba Canada in March 2008. A man by the name of Vince Li stabbed, beheaded and ate part of his victim. This happened in front of everyone. Vince Li was released into general population in 2017.

Someone deemed in a psychotic state when the act was committed cannot be held criminally responsible because they were unable to know right from wrong at the moment the act was committed. Some people call it "pleading insanity". It means the person, if found to have been legally insane, they will be placed in a psychiatric unit and be treated for their illness rather than being in the hands of the penal system and places in incarceration.

I kind of disagree with that practice.

I mean most people who are in prison for violent crimes have SOMETHING psychologically wrong with them.

If someone is psychotic and ends up killing a whole bunch of people, I personally don't give a crap. They should get long jail sentences.

I kind of disagree with that practice.

I mean most people who are in prison for violent crimes have SOMETHING psychologically wrong with them.

If someone is psychotic and ends up killing a whole bunch of people, I personally don't give a crap. They should get long jail sentences.
The science has been settled a long time ago about psychotic episodes. You can disagree all you want but medical science is medical science.

I've worked in a psychiatric hospital and have seen first hand people go through psychotic episodes. Their minds are fragmented. It's like they're taken over.

My dad was a police officer and responded to a domestic call from a woman who claimed her husband lost his mind. My dad showed up and the man was a good friend of his. When my dad asked him if he knew who he was, he simply pulled a kitchen knife and started running after my dad. My dad ended up having to shoot him and luckily the guy survived. He was placed in psychiatric care and could not remember what had happened at all. My dad said he was a sweet and gentle man but just lost it one evening. It happens. It's rare but it happens

The science has been settled a long time ago about psychotic episodes. You can disagree all you want but medical science is medical science.

I've worked in a psychiatric hospital and have seen first hand people go through psychotic episodes. Their minds are fragmented. It's like they're taken over.

My dad was a police officer and responded to a domestic call from a woman who claimed her husband lost his mind. My dad showed up and the man was a good friend of his. When my dad asked him if he knew who he was, he simply pulled a kitchen knife and started running after my dad. My dad ended up having to shoot him and luckily the guy survived. He was placed in psychiatric care and could not remember what had happened at all. My dad said he was a sweet and gentle man but just lost it one evening. It happens. It's rare but it happens

I don't disagree about the science. I'm saying fuck em - I don't give a shit about their psychological problems. Lock em up or shoot them for all I care.

Last edited:
I don't disagree about the science. I'm saying fuck em - I don't give a shit about their psychological problems. Lock em up or shoot them for all I care.
Leaving aside the science, it's been a principle of common law for around 800 years,

"Non compos mentis is a Latin legal phrase that translates to "of unsound mind": nōn prefaces compos mentis, meaning "having control of one's mind." This phrase was first used in thirteenth-century English law to describe people afflicted by madness, the loss of memory or ability to reason. Wikipedia"

I guess it's a matter of perspective. It's hard to feel bad for anyone who has taken the life of someone else whether due to a psychotic episode or not.

But because I've been exposed to it and witnessed the reaction of being told what happened while they were in a psychotic state (although I never saw murder or someone being told they murdered someone), I feel sad for them. Suicide rates are very high for people who suffer from schizophrenia because they're not always in a psychotic state, and the loss of control or fear of doing something harmful to someone is what drives them to suicide.

I have a cousin who suffers from schizophrenia. He attacked my uncle a few years ago and the cops were called. He was admitted to an in-patient unit and stayed there for a month or so before being properly medicated and followed. I haven't seen him since he was admitted and he refuses to come to family functions because of guilt, shame, and fear. I've exchanged a few Facebook messages with him and he's clearly depressed.

Back