You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Bengal tiger.

Being in the sea with a shark I would be completely out of my element. At least being on land I can move freely and pick up a big stick to hit it with.

I would still die in seconds probably but I'd put up a slightly better fight.

Mmm probably the tiger because id be on land. Plus i have a pretty big fear of sharkes in general

shark.They have brain like a small bean,or half.If i'm lucky,shark is depressed,with all mental disorders,on drugs...

Most shark attacks on people are a case of mistaken identity, when tigers attack people it's usually a case of predation.

Can we train for the fight?

If so I might go with the shark. Turns out sticking em with teh jab is their kryptonite. Puts em right to sleep

tiger-shark-43M2664-67.jpg

It's pretty much a coin toss whether you would survive either.

I'll take the shark. They don't like how we taste and they're not fond of getting bopped on the nose or having their eyes gouged.

On a side not regarding tonic immobility- check out this what Orca's do to great whites- pretty cool. Animal is crazy smart:

Great White Sharks are not so responsive as other species when tonic immobility has been attempted. In an interesting eye witness case off the coast of California, a female orca was seen holding the shark upside down to induce tonic immobility. It kept the shark still for fifteen minutes, causing it to suffocate to death. This was the first recorded eye witness case of predation on a great white shark in the wild by a species other than humans. Another case of orcas purposely inducing tonic immobility in fish has been seen with stingrays in New Zealand. In this case, the orcas turn themselves upside down before attacking, trap the stingrays in their mouths, then quickly right themselves, in turn flipping the stingray over, inducing the tonic immobility, rendering the fish helpless and an easy meal.[6]

Bengal tiger.

Being in the sea with a shark I would be completely out of my element. At least being on land I can move freely and pick up a big stick to hit it with.

I would still die in seconds probably but I'd put up a slightly better fight.

Tiger attacks happen more though and tend to be fatal more often as there knowing predation where as Sharks are normality a mistaken bite thinking your a seal.

On the plus side I spose dying from a Tiger neck bite would be fast where as dying from blood loss/shock would be slow and painful.

Shark - I'd just let it bite my arm off and it would probably swim away after that

Fuck both of them. Give me a tiger shark and let's get it on

Shark.

Cold water will numb the pain. I will also have died from fear long beforehand, having suffered shock from just the hypothetical scenar

Can we train for the fight?

If so I might go with the shark. Turns out sticking em with teh jab is their kryptonite. Puts em right to sleep

tiger-shark-43M2664-67.jpg

On a side not regarding tonic immobility- check out this what Orca's do to great whites- pretty cool. Animal is crazy smart:

Great White Sharks are not so responsive as other species when tonic immobility has been attempted. In an interesting eye witness case off the coast of California, a female orca was seen holding the shark upside down to induce tonic immobility. It kept the shark still for fifteen minutes, causing it to suffocate to death. This was the first recorded eye witness case of predation on a great white shark in the wild by a species other than humans. Another case of orcas purposely inducing tonic immobility in fish has been seen with stingrays in New Zealand. In this case, the orcas turn themselves upside down before attacking, trap the stingrays in their mouths, then quickly right themselves, in turn flipping the stingray over, inducing the tonic immobility, rendering the fish helpless and an easy meal.[6]

Unfortunately whites don't go into tonic. They get a little wonky when upside down but it isn't like that tiger shark in the pic.

However, your chances of surviving against the white shark are quite good.

ill take the shark if I'm on land and the Tiger if I'm in the water.

Back