You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

If you encounter the tiger, just play dead. Cats don't bother hunting something that isn't a moving target. Take out the thrill of the hunt.. they'll give zero fucks.
okp66FD.gif

Now I'm going to look for a video of a shark killing an orca. Fuck them, I refuse to believe a large shark couldn't kill an orca.
Well, Matt Serra did KO GSP.

Killer whales are crazy...whoever thought trapping one and putting it in giant aquarium to do tricks with are insane considering what they're capable of and do in the wild

Here's a video of one flpping one upside down putting it in tonic immobility and eating it alive.

Here's a video them working as a team to knock a seal off an iceberg- and actually teaching the younger ones how to hunt like this...this is pretty crazy:

Gangstas of the sea!

Most shark attacks on people are a case of mistaken identity, when tigers attack people it's usually a case of predation.

Yeah, there lots of videos of people poking off great whites and shooing them away with just a pole or gear.
A tiger will NOT back off if you try and hit him with a stick. You would need a real weapon.

Now I'm going to look for a video of a shark killing an orca. Fuck them, I refuse to believe a large shark couldn't kill an orca.

You won't find one. Orcas are huge, much bigger than any predatory shark. A white shark could take a very young one but seeing as how they always have mad backup, it's unlikely such a thing will ever be witnessed. I'm a shark nuthugger but Conor has a vastly better chance.

Shark for sure. It is dumb enough that you might survive the old "bump and bite" routine by not acting like a food item, or fighting back sufficiently.

The tiger is not going to stop killing you if it has already decided to stalk you.

Sharks do more damage with a single bite than tigers, but tigers are relentless. Sharks will take a bite and then realize that we aren't a seal or something else that they find appetizing, so they move on. You might lose an arm or a leg but your chance of survival is higher. Tigers are notorious for preying on people and eating them.

You won't find one. Orcas are huge, much bigger than any predatory shark. A white shark could take a very young one but seeing as how they always have mad backup, it's unlikely such a thing will ever be witnessed. I'm a shark nuthugger but Conor has a vastly better chance.

Haha. Yup. Orca's rule the ocean.

A great white would literally have to catch the whale completely by surprise to get a bite in. After that the whale completely owns.
They can do so much to fuck up a shark.
-Full body torpedo strikes
-Tail fin karate chop
-They can flip the shark upside to stun it
And of course, tear it to bits with their teeth.

Head to head, it is no contest.

Back