You know what movie would be a great reboot?

I liked it well enough but I'm not sure what a new version would offer that the Fincher film didn't. Hopefully it wouldn't be like Total Recall, Point Break, Robocop, Red Dawn, Ghostbusters and all the other doggy doo remakes.

The Game starring Michael Douglas. Such an underated movie.

It's a brilliant movie, but a remake would not add anything to it because the movie doesn't depend on SFX that a remake would improve on

A good remake candidate might be something like Wing Commander (with better script) or War Games, where modern SFX can help improve the movie

The Goodies 2 and The Lost Motherload of Pablo Escobar

It's a brilliant movie, but a remake would not add anything to it because the movie doesn't depend on SFX that a remake would improve on

A good remake candidate might be something like Wing Commender or War Games, where modern SFX can help improve the movie
For me its just a great plot. Since a sequel wouldn't make sense, I would love to see a reboot with maybe new material.

Ryan Gosling could star in it. I mean he was just in Barbie......

I think they should limit their remakes to flicks that should have been good but didn't come off for some reason. Tweak it and redo it.

I think remaking great movies is lazy money making usually produces a subpar product.

Just my 2 cents

I think they should limit their remakes to flicks that should have been good but didn't come off for some reason. Tweak it and redo it.

I think remaking great movies is lazy money making usually produces a subpar product.

Just my 2 cents
But if the movie was good, and theres no real good reason to do a sequel, why not try a reboot?
Another movie i want to see either a sequel or a damn reboot if thats the only option is Planet of the Apes ( the Mark Walberg version )

But if the movie was good, and theres no real good reason to do a sequel, why not try a reboot?
Another movie i want to see either a sequel or a damn reboot if thats the only option is Planet of the Apes ( the Mark Walberg version )
Yeah but usually they just end up lame and disappointing

they should remake the monster squad. Fun family film with nostalgia of bringing back all the classic monsters.

1703917104097.png

they should remake the monster squad. Fun family film with nostalgia of bringing back all the classic monsters.

View attachment 1020691
I take your monster squad and raise you
913N63RRIFL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back