Social You have to lose two of your senses, what are they?

Shame and decency, ole Pete finna be out there running freak wild and not giving a fizzuck!

I love music and movies so not hearing and sight. I lost taste and smell during covid, and I lost a few pounds so that would be it. Sucks but better than the alternative.

I lost most of my sense of smell after a head injury, but none of my sense of smell.

There are a lot more than 5 senses....

I'm losing the capsaicin detectors in my butthole and the nerves in my hair follices that detect when they've been gently brushed.

Taste and smell are closely related and both change as you age. I'm old and things don't taste and smell the same as I remembered.

Getting rid of smell and taste is actually an advantage in the bedroom.

Reactions: 666
Smell and taste

Wonder how not feeling touch is like.

I can touch a wall and i know i am touching a wall but cant feel it?
I'm guessing it would be like after the dentist numbs you, but through your entire body.

Fuck that. That sounds awful. You'd constantly get injured, sex wouldn't feel good and you probably couldn't get it up anyway, and so many little things would become super difficult. Like playing video games, driving a car, opening a fucking door. You just don't realize how important tactile feedback is to almost any activity.

Taste and smell and it's not even remotely close for me.

I'm shocked people would give up hearing.

Sight, touch hearing, taste, smell

My sense of small penis and my sense of receding hairline

Taste and smell.

Hell, I'd probably sign up to lose those senses voluntarily. It would be so much easier to eat a healthy diet if nothing tasted good.

Losing your sense of smell would fuck up your sense of taste. So if you choose smell, you might as well add taste as the second.

Smell an Taste. Would suck not having those but you can still have normal life. Sight an hearing are non starters. Touch I put ahead of smell n taste due to safety reasons

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back