Social You have to lose two of your senses, what are they?

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
What are our main senses?
Sight/vision.
Hearing.
Smell.
Taste.
Touch.

For me personally, I'm keeping my hearing and eyesight. I'd likely get rid of my sense of smell and touch, because I want to taste great food still.

Taste for sure, as most of what we thibk of tasting is really smelling.

Beyond that, ooph... touch would be extremely debilitating, you'd mash yourself into a bloody mess over time, you'd probably be disoriented and freaked out all the time. You'd have no sensation for sex.

Honestly maybe hearing. Means no music and difficulty communicating but it'd ve doable and better than losing vision.

Hearing and taste.

Hearing and smell for me.

Sight and touch are TOPS
Sight to see, of course. Touch for EVERYTHING to do with affection, from hugs to kisses to sex. I can't imagine not feeling the warmth of hugging my kids.

Taste is 3rd for glorious food.

Smell isn't a priority when I can taste.

Fuck hearing. I'm gonna lose it anyway as I get older. I don't even like talking to people these days lmao.

Edit:

Come to think of it, living without sense of taste could save me a heck ton of money. I've absolutely no reason to eat good food anymore, just eat the healthiest shit possible. No salt, no sugar, no grease.

Last edited:
Smell and taste, would suck to not enjoy food anymore but losing any of the others would have a big impact on all aspects of your life.

Sight/vision.
Hearing.
Smell.
Taste.
Touch.

For me personally, I'm keeping my hearing and eyesight. I'd likely get rid of my sense of smell and touch, because I want to taste great food still.
If I had to get rid of two sensei, they'd be....

steven seagal

1705403186675.png

frank dux
1705403259027.png

<BC1>

I already have a very poor sense of smell I think it is why I have excellent vision. It would suck worse to not see than to not hear. What a shit design eyes and ears are tho you can easily destroy an ear drum or an eyeball. To answer the question no smell and hearing.

Smell and taste. Get rid of touch and you might be dead within a year. That's setting aside that you obviously prefer food to da punani.

Smell and taste

Wonder how not feeling touch is like.

I can touch a wall and i know i am touching a wall but cant feel it?

Sight/vision.
Hearing.
Smell.
Taste.
Touch.

Sense of humor & touch. Then become a hit man....

7pi7fv.gif

After Covid I couldn't smell or taste for almost two years. I shit you not.

I believe taste and smell go hand in hand so if you lose one, you'll probably lose the other also.

Not being able to see or hear is a huge disability.

Smell and touch, those are expendable I think.

Approximately 80–90% of what we perceive as "taste" is in fact due to our sense of smell (think about how dull food tastes when you have a head cold or a stuffy nose).
Losing sense of smell will also dull your sense of taste. It's a 2fer.

Reactions: TCE
Back