You have $10. Pick 3 MMA fighters that you would want to have your back in a street fight

giphy.gif

CM Punk has my front

Ok so you can't go over $10 and you must pick 3 fighters for a STREET FIGHTING scenario, against an unknown number of foes.

These fighters are all in their primes.

$5
Options: Fedor, Stipe, Cain, Lesnar, Jones
$4
Options: DC, Rumble, Chuck, Shogun, Rutten
$3
Options: Wanderlei, Anderson, Whittaker, Yoel, GSP
$2
Options: Woodley, Khabib, BJ, Conor, Ferguson
$1
Options: Aldo, TJ, Cody, Cruz, DJ

My team: Rumble, Whittaker, Wanderlei ($10)
Speed, aggression, great chins, and the ability to finish fights quickly is what I value in street fights. Gameplanning and fight IQ don't matter nearly as much.
jones and dc.

Fedor - Good cardio, speed and power and has sambo and military training. Calm and collected, unlikely to make mistakes.

Bas - probably the guy with the most documented experience

Also - tough, versatile and from a background pretty much perfect for a tough street fighter

Aldo, TJ, Cody, Cruz, Woodley, BJ, Khabib

Anyone buying the more expensive fighters is a fool. Aldo, TJ, Cody and Cruz or just Bas Rutten? Easy decision.
You're only allowed 3

Conor - $2.
Some beers - $8.
Being able to sucker punch Conor in the middle of the fight - Priceless.

Rumble, Yoel, Wanderlei.

Good luck to anyone on the opposite side...

Coked up Jones, Conor with a hand truck, and Wanderlei.

Ideally I'd go with Reem brothers. However, since that's not the option I'm going with Bas, Shogun, tj and Aldo. Come at us bro

Edit : oh shit, only 3?Then no Aldo. Bas will clean the house all on his own.

you left out the all madden team of mma...

rickson/rickson/rickson

In a street fight I would want Wanderlei Silva, Chuck Liddell, and the great Bas Rutten!

Crocop and Valentina, both with guns.

Jon Jones, Yoel, and Woodley

is the correct answer. Value across the board.I get two dopers that know how to cheat to win, along with another yolked tank

Last edited:
jon fitch , kamaru usman , jake shields these guys are killers they really have that killer instinct !

Back