You have $10. Pick 3 MMA fighters that you would want to have your back in a street fight

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so you can't go over $10 and you must pick 3 fighters for a STREET FIGHTING scenario, against an unknown number of foes.

These fighters are all in their primes.

$5
Options: Fedor, Stipe, Cain, Lesnar, Jones
$4
Options: DC, Rumble, Chuck, Shogun, Rutten
$3
Options: Wanderlei, Anderson, Whittaker, Yoel, GSP
$2
Options: Woodley, Khabib, BJ, Conor, Ferguson
$1
Options: Aldo, TJ, Cody, Cruz, DJ

My team: Rumble, Whittaker, Wanderlei ($10)
Speed, aggression, great chins, and the ability to finish fights quickly is what I value in street fights. Gameplanning and fight IQ don't matter nearly as much.

Stipe, Anderson, Khabib = $10

Stipe to take on the biggest MFer, Anderson to take on the most dangerous dude, Khabib to handle my light work. Me dropping the other fools like a bad habit.

Last edited:
Yoel, Ferguson, Jones

I honestly couldn't tell which of those three would be the first to kill someone in a brawl.

Ok so you can't go over $10 and you must pick 3 fighters for a STREET FIGHTING scenario, against an unknown number of foes.

These fighters are all in their primes.

$5
Options: Fedor, Stipe, Cain, Lesnar, Jones
$4
Options: DC, Rumble, Chuck, Shogun, Rutten
$3
Options: Wanderlei, Anderson, Whittaker, Yoel, GSP
$2
Options: Woodley, Khabib, BJ, Conor, Ferguson
$1
Options: Aldo, TJ, Cody, Cruz, DJ

My team: Rumble, Whittaker, Wanderlei ($10)
Speed, aggression, great chins, and the ability to finish fights quickly is what I value in street fights. Gameplanning and fight IQ don't matter nearly as much.

Lesnar, Bas, Cody.

Lesnar and Cody for intimidation - one huge, one mean looking thug with neck tattoo.

Bas for leg kicks that he always used to calm down the bar fighters. He's experienced.

Aldo, TJ, Cody, Cruz, Woodley, BJ, Khabib

Anyone buying the more expensive fighters is a fool. Aldo, TJ, Cody and Cruz or just Bas Rutten? Easy decision.

Jon Jones Yoel and Tony Ferguson no one would have any eyes left and they'd all be praying for gay jesus after Yoel give them the kiss of death

DC, Wanderlei (prime), Yoel.

Will take over the streets with this squad.

I would pick DJ TJ Cody and go buy myself a pack of cigarettes with the remaining money while they are outworking foes via great cardio

Rutten, DC, Khabib.
Rutten fights, buying time, while i hide behind generous DC's frame and while Khabib calls his dagestani friends.

Anyone buying the more expensive fighters is a fool. Aldo, TJ, Cody and Cruz or just Bas Rutten? Easy decision.
You can only pick 3 fighters. Read the OP again, those are the rules.

Why just pick 3 though? I should be allowed to get my 10 dollars worth any way I want.

I buy 10 Mighty Mouses and they spam jump spin kicks in a circle around me, forming an offensive and defensive shield.

Assuming that a dolly costs 10 times less than the cheapest fighter, I will take Conor and all the dollies I can buy.

Lesnar, Wanderlei and Khabib

Lesnar because anyone that sees a guy of Lesnar's size and still wants to bang is batshit crazy, and as the saying goes, "crazy beats tough every time". So I'd rather have Lesnar's size and strength over most others.

Wanderlei cus you know, crazy beats tough every time.

Khabib because Russia

yeah keep the midgets, retard. You can only choose 3

I choose Fedor, Wanderlei and Aldo

Back