"You had ONE job!" - Pentagon buys uniforms for 28M Dollars in wrong color

And still people wonder why a jaundiced eye is cast upon the idea that our arrogantly wasteful govt. taking more and more money from earners is somehow a good thing. I'd like to see if they can demonstrate that they are capable of even approaching anything near being fiscally responsible.
All signs point to "not in this life".

So people that abuse the system should fuck over those that really need it?

No. That is not what is happening. It's not a robin hood story. People in the government (sometimes politicians) benefit from contracting to certain companies and will purchase things that are utterly useless simply to profit from the contract itself (e.g., the Bradley fighting vehicle).

No. That is not what is happening. It's not a robin hood story. People in the government (sometimes politicians) benefit from contracting to certain companies and will purchase things that are utterly useless simply to profit from the contract itself (e.g., the Bradley fighting vehicle).

Yeah I get that but you want to fuck the working class over because of it.

Seriously go fuck yourself.

MMG4z.gif

You have got be incredibly naive to not know how these things work.

Yeah I get that but you want to fuck the working class over because of it.

Seriously go fuck yourself.

I don't see how you're drawing that conclusion...

It's the people who make themselves rich off of the American tax dollar that are fucking over the working class.

I said nothing about who the uniform is available for. My response was specificially to your comment : " Lol at your thread title and thinking you should have a desert uniform there "

I don't have a "hard-on" for the article. I didn't even read the article! and you can see that I didn't even give a Like for the OP. To reiterate my response was not on the OP , rather just your resposne.

I have watched enough footage and documentaries to know US forces (in Astan) also wear other colors . And I have seen and read enough of Afghanistan to know there is all sorts of terrain there , such that desert camo/beige is used in some situations but not all.

Keep backtracking on the story and telling me your documentary experience

I heard somewhere that the green uniforms will be cut up and served as vegetables in school lunch programs.

Been watching documentaries by reporters embeded with US marines , and short videos of US Army and Marines in firefights , and all of the guys have beige/sand desert camo.
That's why they can't win and are still fighting. Jungle camo boosts charisma +5 and vitality +3.

That's why they can't win and are still fighting. Jungle camo boosts charisma +5 and vitality +3.
The embed videos and documentaries show Marines with other cam colors too , like greyish with hint of dark green.

Fast forward to 8:30

Back